BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
This product is so affordable, you're going to say no way. It should be on it's own display right at the front door. I use this in translucent, to help cover any shiny spots throughout my day, it's so easy to apply, I will for sure be trying more of this product.
Jenn R.
Fredonia, KS
This powder is highly comparable to the Makeup Forever Ultra HD powder. It does what it is supposed to. It gives a nice finish, and helps the makeup stay longer. It still tends to cause flash back in photos, but that is fixed easily. I recommend this to anyone who uses an HD powder.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI
This powder is my holy grail setting powder. It's super affordable and stays put all day. It makes my face feel smooth. I don't use the powder puff that it comes with, though. Instead I use a fluffy brush and dust it all over my face and concentrate on the oily parts.
Lauren B.
I love this powder for under the eyes. It prevents creasing and doesn't make my cakey. It lasts all day and makes my makeup stay all day. It is so easy to apply. I have combination skin and it works well on both my oily and dry skin days. I would repurchase this powder!!
Breann R.
THIS PRODUCT IS MAGIC. Seriously it is the best $6 I ever spent. It keeps my makeup in place all day and keeps my face looking matte without drying it out. I also use it to help tone it down if I put on too much blush, set my under eye area (with a damp beauty blender), and to bake. With this powder I don't feel the need to spend money on something more high end. I recommend this to absolutely everyone. xx
Karen R.
I love this powder. It gives a soft and blurrred finish. I used to use this but since my skin changed after pregnancy it tends to dry my skin. But I still use this on clients. It's a great powder for baking although I try not to leave it on too long because it tends to dry the skin up a bit. I think it's a great alternative to some high end powders.
Natalya L.
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s a good setting powder. I liked it but I am not obsessed. I would get to again only for traveling for the sake of not carrying a super expensive powder with me. I tried to bake with it and it’s a little hard since it’s such a fine powder so it’s hard to build it up. So not the best for baking but it’s still works as a nice powder to start with
Abigail W.
Easton, PA
Review for: Sheer more...
I bought this product as a cheaper alternative to Too Faced Primed and Poreless powder. However, this product is a little grainier than Too Faced, which sometimes makes foundation look cakey. I use it to set tacky concealer before putting any other powder/ bronzer on my face. For the price, it is an acceptable product and I do use it often. I would recommend!
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
These Translucent Powder are the end, I saw many reviews of it before buying it and the truth is that I was very surprised by its termination until the girls of YouTube speak wonders of it, if you look for the translucent powder to seal your base this is for you, you Will love it.
Jacey V.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Review for: Sheer more...
This is the cheapest most effective finishing powder ever! I absolutely love it and haven’t looked anywhere else for a finishing powder since I found this. I love the fact that they re did the outer packaging, they made it round instead of square and a lot less bulkier but with the same amount of product. This has made it so much easier to take it with me.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.