BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
I'm in love with this powder as it helps blur the lines and imperfections to help give wonderful finished face. Found this after using undereye powder by elf which is awesome . I'm so buying ahead of schedule because don't want to be withoute.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Kerin W.
The best thing about this powder is it's price and the amount of product you get.  It retails for about $5. It works well for setting under eye concealer. But caution, if you have dark skin, it does cause major flashback. I would recommend this product based on the price alone, but only use it if you don't plan on taking pictures with flash.
olivia 🌻.
Dallas
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder does have flashback, however, it really sets my makeup in place. I love this powder when I will not be taking flash photography and it is great for everyday. It keeps my makeup lasting all day. The only bad side is the flashback. e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
allison b.
San Jose, CA
best drugstore powder!! I love this stuff. It sets my foundation great, it isnt cakey, and makes my skin look and feel so smooth and matte. I love the finish it gives with my combination skin. I would definitely keep buying this powder. Great product
Bailey B.
Terrell, TX
Definite dupe for the Makeup Forever H.D. Powder at a fraction of the price. I love this powder to set my entire face. I never get any flashback and the powder is so finely milled it blends amazingly into my skin. I usually always set with a setting spray and this powder always looks so natural after I have set it. Never powdery looking or heavy. Love!
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
I have the HD finishing PRESSED powder. I️ don’t particularly like it because it leaves a white tint behind, BUT it’s great at this price point. Otherwise, setting powders are pretty expensive. So, if you’re looking for a cheap one, it will do. Just be prepared to spend some time blending the pressed powder out. Unpressed powder would probably be less of a hassle.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder This stuff is awesome! It blends so well, and makes your look more natural. Bonus is that your selfies will look better! Just the way the HD plays the light is neat. I love using this! Have recommended, and purchased.
Lauren B.
I love this powder for under the eyes. It prevents creasing and doesn't make my cakey. It lasts all day and makes my makeup stay all day. It is so easy to apply. I have combination skin and it works well on both my oily and dry skin days. I would repurchase this powder!!
Stormy B.
Chanute, KS
This powder is excellent for the price, I think I only paid $3. It gives a wonderful smoothing effect and mattifies in such a way that it still allows for a subtle glow unlike other powders that completely flatten your face. My only complaint ous that I wish there was a little bit more in the container but given the price it's not that big of a deal.
Madison W.
Cape Girardeau
I bought this as my first translucent powder attempt. I thought it was pretty messy and couldn’t tell a difference when I would use it. I even tried “baking” with it and didn’t notice a difference. I could be using it wrong, but wouldn’t recommend.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.