BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Todd S.
Prineville, OR
So going from Laura Mercier to this, you can definitely tell a difference in quality. However, I work in an auto repair shop, where you never know what your face will look like at the end of the day, & I don't want to spend that kind of money on my work day makeup, so I tried the ELF since I like the little price tag. & I will continue to use it! It gets the job done just fine, nothing fancy or special, it just works.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I got this and was excited to try something new because I had never really used anything for my under eyes before. Once I got it home though, I couldn't get the exact look I was trying to achieve. Perhaps I could be doing something more like pre moisturizing or using different other products in combination but it seems to have a very powdery finish still.
Farhana I.
Alexandria , VA
This powder is the bomb dot com. Really great and a high quality powder for a super low price. Many people over look drugstore makeup but they don’t realize that a lot of drugstore makeup are hidden gems! Many of them work just as well as high end makeup if not better. And this setting powder is one of them. Great with flash photography and keeping the face matte for hours!
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Loving this high definition powder tint!!!! it gives me that glow I desire without having to contour all of the time! It gives me a natural matte finish look and is very easy to apply. It also keeps my makeup in place all day! I would recommend for everyone!
Jenn R.
Fredonia, KS
This powder is highly comparable to the Makeup Forever Ultra HD powder. It does what it is supposed to. It gives a nice finish, and helps the makeup stay longer. It still tends to cause flash back in photos, but that is fixed easily. I recommend this to anyone who uses an HD powder.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I use this to set my entire face but also to bake my under eye area. It does seem to leave somewhat of a white cast but it's not something that is so obvious that it would stop me from wearing it. It's great for someone who wants to start their own makeup collection.
Lauren B.
I love this powder for under the eyes. It prevents creasing and doesn't make my cakey. It lasts all day and makes my makeup stay all day. It is so easy to apply. I have combination skin and it works well on both my oily and dry skin days. I would repurchase this powder!!
Kerin W.
The best thing about this powder is it's price and the amount of product you get.  It retails for about $5. It works well for setting under eye concealer. But caution, if you have dark skin, it does cause major flashback. I would recommend this product based on the price alone, but only use it if you don't plan on taking pictures with flash.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
This product is so affordable, you're going to say no way. It should be on it's own display right at the front door. I use this in translucent, to help cover any shiny spots throughout my day, it's so easy to apply, I will for sure be trying more of this product.
allison b.
San Jose, CA
best drugstore powder!! I love this stuff. It sets my foundation great, it isnt cakey, and makes my skin look and feel so smooth and matte. I love the finish it gives with my combination skin. I would definitely keep buying this powder. Great product
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.