BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Paige B.
marietta
I truthfully didn't think this product worked as well as the others I've seen on makeup tutorials. I even tried different brushes as well with it and I don't think it was doing its job. I know it's inexpensive so that could be why, but I definitely think it's worth the extra money after trying this kind. I do love elf brand though, just not this product.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I got this and was excited to try something new because I had never really used anything for my under eyes before. Once I got it home though, I couldn't get the exact look I was trying to achieve. Perhaps I could be doing something more like pre moisturizing or using different other products in combination but it seems to have a very powdery finish still.
Todd S.
Prineville, OR
So going from Laura Mercier to this, you can definitely tell a difference in quality. However, I work in an auto repair shop, where you never know what your face will look like at the end of the day, & I don't want to spend that kind of money on my work day makeup, so I tried the ELF since I like the little price tag. & I will continue to use it! It gets the job done just fine, nothing fancy or special, it just works.
DeOnna C.
Central, SC
It's not the best powder I've ever used but it gives a nice matte finish and looks natural I have oily skin and it worked alright for a few hours and it is really easy to apply, I have bought this product twice already and would recommend it to others
Farhana I.
Alexandria , VA
This powder is the bomb dot com. Really great and a high quality powder for a super low price. Many people over look drugstore makeup but they don’t realize that a lot of drugstore makeup are hidden gems! Many of them work just as well as high end makeup if not better. And this setting powder is one of them. Great with flash photography and keeping the face matte for hours!
Geannie T.
Centerville , TN
LOVE this as a setting powder. I always apply it when I am all done. I use it to set my T-zone, under my eyes and around my nose. (Oily areas). I let it sit a few mins then brush it away for a flawless matte finish. It controls the oil and keeps my makeup looking great longer.
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
Loving this high definition powder tint!!!! it gives me that glow I desire without having to contour all of the time! It gives me a natural matte finish look and is very easy to apply. It also keeps my makeup in place all day! I would recommend for everyone!
Alexandrea B.
Richmond Hill, NY
I picked this up as a cheap translucent powder at the drug store mainly to set my under eye concealer. However as someone with medium skin tone that goes a shade darker in the summer time I could see a white/gray cast over my makeup with this product. I did not like the over all look. It felt and looked dry on the skin even after using an under eye cream.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Review for: Sheer more...
This sheer lowder is amazing!! It is perfect for baking! It is ACTUALLLY sheer too! Well worth the price. It's only like $5 though. Definitely met my expectations! No sun protection i will be recommending it to my friends for sure!!!! It is exactly what I've been looking for
Krystal A.
Fresno , CA
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I’ve been using this a few weeks and love it! It’s made such a big difference and I don’t look so powdery anymore! I love the soft luminance one because it adds a nice sheen to my skin. I have very dry skin so I love that nice healthy glow! e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.