BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I think this product is good for what you pay for it. I have dry skin, so it did leave me looking a little ashy under my eyes. I do like to use it to set my entire face, but I o let use a tiny but. I would recommend this to others especially if they have drier skin.
Anne D.
A finely milled powder at a great price! I would just be careful because it can turn a bit white if not blended. Something about the milling or ingredients makes my face SUPER soft when I set with this. I've gotten compliments on this and nothing else. A great buy.
Chantal J.
Kansas City, MO
I usually love e.l.f. products but this is one I would not recommend purchasing. I set my under eye concealer and cream highlight with the powder and not even an hour later my skin became very oily and showed signs of creasing. Not only that, It is a very chalky powder leaving a white hue to the skin. Unless you have ivory skin it works with very few skin tones.
Ceara P.
It stays in place ALL DAY. I'm serious. If you want your makeup to not move at all and you want that "natural looking" makeup. This is your go-to girl. Get you some, get you some, GET YOU SOME. I have been using this myself for a while and it has yet to fail. 😊
Lola L.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is what nightmares are made of for photography. I looked like a ghost when I wore this. It also had this weird feeling powder film under my eyes. The powder was just drying and I felt like I need moisturizer throughout the day. I’d say go for the Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder instead around the same price and airpsun has a way more beautiful finish.
Bryn N.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love how cheap this is. I use it almost everyday and it's great for setting my foundation and keeping it place. Great price for the quality.  I have used higher end setting powders before, such as Makeup Forever, and I really can't tell the difference.
Ashley G.
This translucent powder is finely milled and soft. When applying I'd say to keep a light hand because it almost gives a White cast to the skin. If you do use it and use a heavy hand be prepared to have a bit of creasing on the skin. Its definitely a good powder and Worth the dry.
Libby K.
North Augusta , SC
I recently got the soft illumination shade of there setting powder. It's decent but I am not a fan of the micro glitter contained inside the powder. Great for setting your makeup but a tad bit more drying than I expected for an illuminating powder definitely mattifying to me.
Anna G.
Something about the texture of this product just feels strange on the skin. I don't like it at all and I'm usually a big fan of elf. The product itself dose a decent job of setting your makeup. I am very oily and I tend to see the oil come through at the two hour mark.
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...

Excellent fixing powder that is finely ground and lightly dyed so it does not finish with a white or chalky finish on your face. I have mixed skin (a little oily T area with dry cheeks and fine lines around the eyes and some slightly noticeable lines on the forehead. Power does not cause it to break out, it does establish my foundation very well, and I do not I do not see it as finely ground as a high-end product, but it's good enough for almost any daily use that does not require HD quality finish. Can be equ
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.