BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tevyan E.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This is the first setting powder that I have used and it works wonders. This setting powder keeps my makeup in place and I love how this powder makes my skin look and feel. E.L.F is always a reliable brand so whenever I am trying something new I buy it from them!
Alyssa W.
I'm actually really impressed with this product!!! The powder itself is very fine and silky- it applies like I dream! I've been using it to "bake/set" my face- under my eyes and along my jaw line. It's perfect for that because it applies smoothly and it keeps my makeup from creasing under my eyes! (I've always had a problem with that!) To make it even better, it doesn't dry out my skin at all. Can't beat the product, can't beat the price!
Lola L.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is what nightmares are made of for photography. I looked like a ghost when I wore this. It also had this weird feeling powder film under my eyes. The powder was just drying and I felt like I need moisturizer throughout the day. I’d say go for the Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder instead around the same price and airpsun has a way more beautiful finish.
Paige B.
Louisville
Review for: Sheer more...
This product makes my face look so smooth and poreless in real life and in photos. One major disadvantage is the flash back this product creates in flash photography. Works nicely with my dry skin and doesn’t look to cakey. e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Super finely milled powder sets my makeup beautifully. Keeps my makeup in place for upwards of 8 hours. I would not bake with it, but I do have drier skin, so I tend to shy away from baking anyway. Doesn't look cakey or dry, though. I would purchase this again.
Christina S.
Park Forest, IL
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this. It's completely translucent when it's on with a little touch of highlight that really helps to brighten the eyes. Especially if oh have dark circles. It's a very velvety powder and finely milled. I love it.
Ceara P.
It stays in place ALL DAY. I'm serious. If you want your makeup to not move at all and you want that "natural looking" makeup. This is your go-to girl. Get you some, get you some, GET YOU SOME. I have been using this myself for a while and it has yet to fail. 😊
Bryn N.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love how cheap this is. I use it almost everyday and it's great for setting my foundation and keeping it place. Great price for the quality.  I have used higher end setting powders before, such as Makeup Forever, and I really can't tell the difference.
Ashley G.
This translucent powder is finely milled and soft. When applying I'd say to keep a light hand because it almost gives a White cast to the skin. If you do use it and use a heavy hand be prepared to have a bit of creasing on the skin. Its definitely a good powder and Worth the dry.
Chantal J.
Kansas City, MO
I usually love e.l.f. products but this is one I would not recommend purchasing. I set my under eye concealer and cream highlight with the powder and not even an hour later my skin became very oily and showed signs of creasing. Not only that, It is a very chalky powder leaving a white hue to the skin. Unless you have ivory skin it works with very few skin tones.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.