BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Terah H.
College Park, MD
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I love this powder for my dry skin.  It makes my complexion look flawless without looking cakey.  It sets my foundation well and takes away any shine in my t-zone (which usually isn't much). It also sets my under eye concealer well.  My concealer never creases when I have used this powder.  The corrective yellow works well with my fair, but warm undertone skin.
Kyla M.
Okay first thing first. If you're in love with high-end makeup then this is not for you. But if you're a drugstore girl then yes definitely, absolutely! This is the best setting powder I've ever used from the drugstore! I use this to bake my face and it blends out perfectly!
coraea s.
not impressed too much. I got the translucent as well as banana colored powders and figured it could be a cheap baking powder for everyday use but its so thick and makes me look cakey even just as a setting powder. im not a fan of how it settles on the skin. and personally say invest in a better powder. and also the packaging drives me crazy it feels cheap and when you open the powder it fly's everywhere and its a pain in the a*s to try to get more out.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
Awesome setting powder!! This is my favorite to bake with, or to use on the days I really want flawless skin. It definitely gives a matte finish which I LOVE! The packaging is sleek, and it's easy to maneuver compared to other loose powders. I have bought this time and time again. #contest
Cassandra S.
Review for: Sheer more...
Love using this to set my under eyes and the rest of my face. I don’t generally bake so I haven’t tried this product for that. Leaves the makeup looking great and it stays in place without causing it to look matte. Will definitely be repurchasing when my current one gets low.
Paula C.
Review for: Sheer more...
I think this is a nice powder, I haven’t used the higher end but this is great so far. It does create a nice finishing effect. The packaging is very nice but it’s hard to control this powder,
Since it’s so fine, it does kind of fly everywhere. The price is very affordable and I’m trying to get better at using it, I use it every once in a while. The very fine texture is so soft- I love that
Antoinette N.
I love this. I need to buy the big one I keep buying the travel sized one. It doesn't leave my face cakey or have flash back in photos. The only setting powder I use for setting my concealer. They should come out with dark colors for a more natural look for women of color.
Krystal R.
Maricopa, AZ
This product does the job. I have a tan tone with yellow undertones to my skin. I was searching for a translucent setting powder that was affordable. I purchased this brand and The first time I applied it with make up sponge in an attempt to bake. I didn't really enjoy this application as a causes a little bit a flashback. I was determined to get it right I applied it the second time with a setting powder brush and I didn't packet on as much and I also dusted off with a lighter highlight powder that complimented my skin tone. This was the perfect application I will continue to buy this product and use it this way.
Sarah W.
Riverside, CA
This product is AMAZING. I have bought some many of this and I use it daily and in every way possible. Perfect for baking. Keeps me Matte and keeps my foundation in place ALL DAY no matter what. I always have one in my makeup drawer because this product is amazing and it's only $6!
Paige S.
Great stuff! It's a little more messy than the compacted version of this, however I feel like this works a tiny bit better to set my face makeup! I use one of their big blending brushes instead of the sponge it comes with, and it works fabulously! For $6, you can't beat it
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.