BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
Review for: Sheer more...
This feels like a soft, light, sweater-y hug on your face. It sets any makeup, makes your face oh-so-soft, and protects throughout the day. Obviously with any e.l.f. product, the price is unbeatable! The only other "setting" powder I ever switch between is Bare Minerals "Illuminating Mineral Veil Finishing Powder". But now that I'm seeing that this powder comes in "shimmer", I may have to try it out!
Kaisey D.
Port Arthur, TX
I love this elf definition powder! It bakes my face very nicely and blends easily on the face. This product is good for any skin types and it keeps my makeup in place all day long! I'm not a huge fan of the packaging.. it literally goes everywhere but I would totally buy this product again and I definitely recommend this to anyone!!
Pahoua V.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
I tried to love this product but I just couldn’t. I bought it when it first came out and was not so fond of it so I passed it down to my sister. Recently I thought of finding a good baking powder and gave it one more chance because maybe I just didn’t have the right brush to blend it out. Totally wrong; this powder clings onto my dry patches no matter how much I try to blend it out. I feel it’s just not fine enough so once again I passed it down to my sister.
Ana Gabriella R.
Calexico, CA
An absolute dupe to makeup forever's he powder! And at such a nice price, you get a lot of product, the container is super bulky and takes a lot of space in a drawer but the powder does wonders! I especially use it for baking the under eye area and cleaning up contour lines and I can say it has a beautiful finish once you brush it off, and you do get a lot of product for the price you pay! Totally recommend it
Katelyn Y.
Berkeley, CA
I think if you're going for an affordable powder that looks and feels comfortable and natural, this is a good choice. I think you get a ton of product considering the cost. My favorite way to apply it is with a big fluffy brush rather than the small puff it comes with. My only qualm about this product is that the packaging is very large and bulky, making it a bit difficult to travel with or keep for touch ups.
Crystal B.
Herndon, PA
This is good for the low cost of it, but I wasn't overly thrilled with it. Offers no sun protection, and it's easy to overdo. Would be good for oily skin. Doesn't keep makeup in place all day but absorbs light oil on the T-Zone. I don't think I would recommend this, because if you use their applicator sponge you can look ghostly. I found a small amount in the lid applied with a brush worked fine.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
This stuff is so amazing. It literally feels like silk if you rub it between your fingers. It gives you a more set and mattified look, however there's no powdery residue or cakes look! Most powders cover your pores and make it look like you're wearing a ton of makeup, but this does the opposite. Best part is the price, so affordable!e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Undereye Powder
Kristina S.
Orem, UT
The packaging kind of sucks. Powder goes everywhere each time I open it and the applicator is annoying. I like the powder though. I use it for both setting powder and baking and it works well for both. I have oily skin and its the first setting powder that helps control my oil! I don't like though that it has a strong perfume scent. I will continue to repurchase and I would recommend to others.
Chelsee K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Very light weight, easy to use. I really like the way it feels on my skin its not too heavy and does not leave my face feeling sticky. I used it on my skin, I do plan on using it over top of foundation to create an all day look. I would recommend this. Keeps your skin feeling nice.
Alyssa S.
Review for: Other more...
This translucent powder nicely sets my under eye makeup. I also use it for baking which created a nice matte look. I gave this 3 stars because it does tend to crease over the day and the powder itself appears quite cakey on the face. Just something to consider before purchasing.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.