BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Dorothy M.
East Boston, MA
Most trusted powder i have ever used. I have pily skin which tends to appear after a few hours of puttin on makeup. But this HD powder helps with that. However i just wish the white tone of it didn't make my face look soo pale as i am colored and wanna pack it on. Its very difficult to do so. But it is good nonetheless.
Cassie M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Sheer more...
While this product did make my face look smooth and matte, it did give me flashback. If you are planning on going out at night and taking pictures, I would not recommend using this product because it will turn your face white with using a flash. If you are planning on wearing makeup throughout the day, then I think this product is okay because it does set your makeup nicely. But overall, I would not buy this product again.
Tamiracle W.
Saint Petersburg
Review for: Sheer more...
$3 for a powder that last for months, you can't beat that price. I've used this product since I started using makeup. I set my BB creams and foundations with it. It leaves my skin smooth and velvety plus there isn't a powder flashback when I'm on camera. It can be a little messy if you don't close the lip properly. Best application is with a powder brush, it comes with a sponge if you need it.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
I just recently dicovered this product and OH my gosh i can't believe i haven't bought this sooner!! This makes my under eyes look AMAZING! And it i use a good concealer it looks very natural but highlighted and i LOVE that look! I would recommened this to all of my beauty lovers! And it's also VERY afordable!
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
Review for: Sheer more...
This feels like a soft, light, sweater-y hug on your face. It sets any makeup, makes your face oh-so-soft, and protects throughout the day. Obviously with any e.l.f. product, the price is unbeatable! The only other "setting" powder I ever switch between is Bare Minerals "Illuminating Mineral Veil Finishing Powder". But now that I'm seeing that this powder comes in "shimmer", I may have to try it out!
Ashley P.
Mechanicville, NY
The E.L.F high definition powder is definitely a great option when it comes to being on a budget it is great for baking your face if used carefully and unsparingly. The only negative comment I have is that the product didn't stick to my face as good as it could have I feel like I had to apply a lot and then I had a little bit of trouble with it being too white afterwards. I would purchase this again.
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm trying to learn how to get better at makeup and Elf is my go to brand. Bought this trying to make a better look for Christmas and it's amazing. I used it on top of all my makeup and it last a long time! It's great too to use it after foundation if you only want a simple make up. Love it.
Kristina S.
Orem, UT
The packaging kind of sucks. Powder goes everywhere each time I open it and the applicator is annoying. I like the powder though. I use it for both setting powder and baking and it works well for both. I have oily skin and its the first setting powder that helps control my oil! I don't like though that it has a strong perfume scent. I will continue to repurchase and I would recommend to others.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
This stuff is so amazing. It literally feels like silk if you rub it between your fingers. It gives you a more set and mattified look, however there's no powdery residue or cakes look! Most powders cover your pores and make it look like you're wearing a ton of makeup, but this does the opposite. Best part is the price, so affordable!e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Undereye Powder
Ana Gabriella R.
Calexico, CA
An absolute dupe to makeup forever's he powder! And at such a nice price, you get a lot of product, the container is super bulky and takes a lot of space in a drawer but the powder does wonders! I especially use it for baking the under eye area and cleaning up contour lines and I can say it has a beautiful finish once you brush it off, and you do get a lot of product for the price you pay! Totally recommend it
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.