BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Laura B.
Indianapolis
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this stuff! Seriously sets foundation flawlessly. Easy to bake with if that is your preference. I find that it is best applied with a sponge and then the excess swiped away with a brush. Keeps me matte but healthy looking all day. I have purchased this many times and continue to find it the best powder to set my foundation. The new packaging makes this even better as it is less bulky than before.
Not too haute ..
Worcester, MA
I always go back to this product because it is so affordable and does what it is supposed to do. My makeup stays in place and it keeps me matte. I do believe there is a bit of a learning curve on this product. I would defiantly recommend this for those looking for a matte finish and a very affordable setting powder, which in my opinion works just as good as a few others on the market that are 5x its price
Krystal G.
Seymour , CT
I was not a fan of this product. I was really excited because of the price point however it was not a good powder for me personally. I put under my eye after concealer to reduce under eye lines and they were still there. It kept my contourin looking good when I baked with it but I brought it mainly to reduce my under eye lines when I put product there and it did not remedy it. I did not purchase again.
Brandi F.
Clermont, FL
E.L.F. is a brand known for it's amazing quality and low cost. So for me, this was a product where brand reputation really 'sold' it to me. I've tried and loved many translucent finishing powders from much better names, like Laura Mercier, which cost upwards towards $40. This was only around $6 and I knew it would be a quality powder, so I would be crazy not to have tried it out.

This product like any other finishing powder, versatile, light, beautifully natural on skin. You can use it to brighten bags under your eyes, highlight the 'T' zone on your face to get this wonderful glow, use it very lightly to minimize oily shine. The list goes on and on. But it tops all other products in the same quality line when it comes to the price tag. I mean, $6 is an unbelievably low price to pay to look prefect.

For that low cost you get quality product, but cheap packaging. I carefully took the powder package apart and tipped all of the powder into a cute small glass jar, and I use a fan make-up brush to apply it very sparingly to areas on my face. If you use too much, you'll walk outside looking very pale (in a very bad way)
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
I have been using this powder for ages, its one that I use when I want to know that my makeup is going to last all day or during a photoshoot when I don't want to worry about needing to touch up my face. It does a great job of keeping me matte and smooth and keeping my concealer from creasing.
Sandra D.
Review for: Sheer more...
I purchased this in Sheer and love how beautifully it dusts across the skin. If you like the matte look, but don't want to pay a small fortune for higher end powders, then this one is totally for you. You also get a good amount of the product. I love that the sifter in the container doesn't let a huge amount escape. I hate powder messes! It also comes with a little puff which is nice if you use puffs. Some higher priced powders don't even come with one. So it's a great value for the money. It's also a nice dupe for the Makeup Forever HD powder, both are super fine and give very similar results. It keeps shine away for most of the day and gives you a nice smooth flawless look. I have fair skin, and this powder does really well for me. It's translucent, so I never notice it changing the look of my makeup. My only complaint is because of the shape of the container, the lid is sometimes awkward to remove. Still, I highly recommend it!
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
This was one of my first setting powders. It is good for oily skin in my opinion. The problem that I had with this product is the application. It falls out of the package so easy and gets everywhere. It also will show if you are taking pictures with flash. Makes makeup look very cakey. If you are looking for a starter powder or you have oily skin its great. Other than that I would not recommend to others.
Analice P.
Renton
I absolutely love it. Bought this on a whim, the packaging looked sleek and I wanted something translucent to replace my NYC powder. This one is so much better! I have a very oily T zone, and this is the longest lasting powder that keeps me matte. The only other powders to remotely compare are ones from Covergirl pressed, advanced radiance and the new matte collection. The only downside is how messy it is since the sifter isnt very fine. Also the packaging is very light.
Jennifer B.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a very nicelyfinely miles powder. Heard it's comparable to makeup forever one. Love the new packaging with the softer that can be closed. Makes it a lot nicer. It's also great that It's now in a round container instead of square. It does a great job at setting makeup and I've even used it for baking my concealer as well. Does a nice job. It can be too much and leave a white cast if use too much.
Ashley P.
Mechanicville, NY
The E.L.F high definition powder is definitely a great option when it comes to being on a budget it is great for baking your face if used carefully and unsparingly. The only negative comment I have is that the product didn't stick to my face as good as it could have I feel like I had to apply a lot and then I had a little bit of trouble with it being too white afterwards. I would purchase this again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.