BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This is my favorite translucent powder...it is soft on your skin without leaving that straight up silicone feeling behind. This has never given me a problem with flashback, cakiness, or a dusty ashy effect. It does not make me look lighter or off color. I would say the mill on this is decently fine but not super finely milled love it!
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
I like this for setting my under eye area. Gives me a subtle glow and keeps my concealer from looking cakey. I do have to be careful with what concealer I use under it, because it doesn't mix well with everything, but for the most part it does a really good job and leaves my face looking nice and smooth.
Leah T.
ballard wv
Review for: Sheer more...
I bought this powder in hopes to set my under eye makeup, the powder was so chalky it was like putting on corpse paint. Which I would use thus powder to do so but since wearing that in an everyday setting isn't acceptable in my area and I'm not in a band. This powder is horrible for everyday makeup. It caked up my concealer pretty bad. The brightening effect was way too much. The flash back was horrible I looked like a clown.
Elexis S.
I was so exciting to buy this but when i did i used it to bake and it was horrible for me because i noticed when i took a picture i looked like a racoon it was horrible so i gave it to my mother n law. But i can say that i did like soft podwer but i dont like how the powder gets every were. Every time i opened it my powder would go all over the place and i just feel that its a waste of product which means a waste of my money.
Melissa C.
New Britain, CT
I just purchased this, this passed weekend and I can honestly say it definitely does its job in setting my make up. Doesn't give your face that cakey and dry look either which is good and to me it didn't make my face look white (powder is white). Gave my face a nice smooth look which I love!
Ally H.
Lubbock, TX
I have a love-hate relationship with this product. It doesn't give flashback, which is amazing. But it looks so dry underneath the eyes. I love a matte finish but it's just so dry and crusty looking. When I tried setting my face the powder doesn't sit well on the skin, it literally sits on top of my skin. So whenever I touch my face, powder will come off. I love it for baking my contour but overall I just don't like it.
Carly S.
Review for: Sheer more...
I bought this and cover my face in it after I put on my foundation so my foundation becomes matte / allows me to use a powder contour without clumping into my wet foundation. It makes my face itchy, but the itchiness doesn't last. I don't know if I'll buy this again, the itchiness lets me know it's made with low quality ingredients! Physicians Formula loose powder doesn't make my face itch and has the same mattifying effect.
Sarah C.
I personally cannot say enough about this product! I think that this is an excellent dupe for the Laura mercier translucent powder. I have oily skin, and this was the best powder I have found that combat the oil. Yes, regardless what powder I use, after wearing a full face for 15+ hours my face will look greasy. This product just made it look the least. This is also super affordable and great for baking! Highly recommend
Naomi A.
Review for: Sheer more...
I really love this powder it mattes your face and makes it so smooth and yes it keeps your make up in playlce yes it easy to apply and also it’s a matte finish but yes I will for sure buy this again
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
I was using the NYC loose translucent powder, but my Walmart quit stocking it. This ELF powder is HUGE for around $4.00 at my local Target. I use a lot of liquid foundation & concealer, so I bake the heck out of my face with this. I don't see any flashback and it sets everything perfectly for the price.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.