BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Hannah S.
Williamson, GA
It was okay, the problem I had with this product was with the thickness of the powder. It says it's supposed to go on clear, but it actually made my face look extremely pale. I had to go in with it really really light and still it made my face pale.
gianna t.
Commack
Review for: Sheer more...
okay for someone who really only wears high end products, this product is amazing. this product keeps my makeup on all day and looks pretty much flawless. my only problem is that it makes my nose look powdery but i haven't been able to find any powder that doesn't make my nose look powdery. one time i was just picking up an eyeliner sharpen from elf at cvs and i saw this and i was like why the hell not i'll buy this. and then i loved it. i have gone through 5 of these so far and i have 3 extras at my house right now. i can't get enough! it's my holy grail ugh such a must buy
Shametria S.
Euclid, OH
I purchased this because i really was unsure of how the powders would look after setting my face. It did not leave that white undertone after taking pictures which I was afraid of. It was a good start for a setting powder if you want to try one out before committing to a more expensive one.
Emilee P.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This product makes for a wonderful setting powder, especially for things like concealer.
It lives up to it's 'translucent' title, as there is no pigment.
Overall, this product works so well and applies very smoothly as a powder to set everything!
Jessica G.
Violet Hill, AR
I LOVE this powder so much. I have big pores and combination skin. This powder helps hide my pores so well. And it so fine that it has never looked caked up on my face it also doesn't cost a ton of money. I will continue to repurchase this powder
Karen M.
Granger
Very mattifying and does help makeup last longer, the most important part of my face is the T-zone and undereyes And The powder itself is awesome as setting that zone plus is Cheap. blurs pores, smoothes texture and again great for undereyes!(:
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This is a good setting powder but for your eyelids because it does have tiny glitters in it (you can't see the glitter once you apply it to your face) and some people don't like it under the eyes. I have no problem using it under my eyes it sets my concealer beautifully with barely any creasing and no flashback and for only $3. You don't get much product but you only need a tiny bit of it. If your on a budget I suggest buying it and trying it for yourself because everybodys akin is different.
Liz P.
Jamison, PA
This is also one of my favorite products and just like most setting powders, it has flashback. I don’t mind it too much since I’m already pale but it keeps the oils down and causes no creasing what so ever. Plus it’s cheap and easily accessible
Angelis U.
Ruskin, FL
As much as I love elf products , this one kind of it me the wrong way . I believe the perfect setting power should have no flashback or have you looking ashy and this product exactly did it all . I’m sorry elf but you need to get on your game !
Jillian P.
nevada
0/5 stars for me. This was the worst setting powder ever. It has major flashback and does not set anything. It looks and feels like flour. I do not have anything good to say about this product. I’m sure there are many more affordable powders than this one.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.