BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have this and use it to set my concealer all the time. It is amazing and I wouldn't leave home without it. It gives a fantastic matte finish. It makes you look smooth and flawless. I have not found any cons so far so I'd recommend it to anyone, I will definitely be RE-purchasing many times. It's amazing how long one jar lasts and what a fantastic price it is.
vanessa N.
Brooklyn, NY
e.l.f's High Definition Powder is a great setting powder for you face and under eye area. I use this powder mainly to sent my under eye concealer/highlight. It's a great dupe for the ben nye banner powder. Its very budget friendly and lasts all day. Its also great to mix with. I would recommend to anyone who wants an alternative to the better setting powders.
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
For the price point, this is a really good product!! I mean it's a good product regardless of the price, but having such a good product at such an affordable price is amazing. It definitely does not feel or perform like cheap makeup. I've been impressed with E.l.f. products in general and this one is no exception. I don't use mine every day because I do have high end ones that seem to work just a little better at preventing creases, but that is not to say that I don't like this product and I would certainly buy it again.
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida
use this product as intended. The colours are to be swirled together and used as a finishing powder. This is not a colour correcting concealer and should not be used as such. I've read the other reviews and those who are not satisfied are not using it properly. if used as directed, it will even out your skin tone with a natural finish. Not sure about darker skin, but for fair-toned skin, this is perfect!
Danielle F.
Wilcox, NE
Are you an avid baker? I am, and I LOVE this product. It's not thick, or cakey, it sets my makeup wonderfully. It helps take the shine away too! I have oily skin, so that's a must for me. I recommend this to everyone who is looking for a cheaper, well made setting/translucent powder. I've purchased two of the white, and one of the color correcting yellow, and I can't say enough good things about them. :)
NIYA S.
Shreveport, LA
I recently bought this product and im a dark girl in the tone 355 coconut in Maybeline Fit me Foundation. The color "sheer" seems so much darker on the packaging but in reality its WHITE so if your a darkskin girl you should not buy "SHEER" i heard they have something called yellow but "sheer" is not for darker tones. It leaves a very white flashback !
Cassondra C.
I have oily, acne prone skin so my concealer and foundation often wear off throughout the day. This setting powder is inexpensive which is great, however it leaves a white cast on my face. That may be because I don't get rid of my facial peach fuzz or because I'm using too much, but even when I hardly use any I notice it. It's great at keeping things in place and hiding imperfections though!
Sam M.
Chugiak, AK
Review for: Sheer more...
Let me start this by saying that yes, as this is an HD powder, it does flashback. However if you aren’t worried about that, this is a really decent setting powder! It’s super finely milled and soft and seemed to work okay at setting my concealer (I don’t wear foundation). I did have an issue with the packaging being bulky, but the thumbnail here looks like they may have changed it. Overall pretty decent powder if this is what you’re looking for and much more affordable than the MUF one.
Julia M.
This powder is so nice it is not to heavy the flash back is little to none the amount you get for the price point is amazing. I have repurchased this over 3 times because it works so well and it. Some thing to be careful about is that if you do use to much you could cake up your foundation other than that i would completely recommend this to others
Tasha B.
Review for: Sheer more...
I typically am a fan of e.l.f. products, especially when I'm trying out new products on a budget- this though, I feel like there are better products in relatively the same price range. I've used this for baking foundation/concealer as well as allover setting, and it just left me really washed out, regardless of how much product I used. It also has flashback in photos. It just was total miss for me, which was a bummer; I had hoped it would be a good budget pick or at least a backup
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.