BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jordan M.
Cayce, SC
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I love love this setting powder! it has a slight sparkle to it and makes your face look pore-less. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try it. And it's cheap!
Neicey B.
Charleston, SC
This powder has the absolute WORST flashback in the history of setting powders. I would 100% not recommend the "yellow" for darker skin tones. You will look like a fool if anyone is taking flash photography. If you're just going out in broad daylight and no flash will be used, then you will be okay. Otherwise, prepare for the worst, most embarrassing pictures of your life!
Candace R.
Ashland, KY
I use this for baking and I loooove it! I've got combo skin and I apply it after I contour and highlight and put it on just the highlight sections, it also works great to sharpen your contour line if you apply it right underneath! I will say the packaging sucks, the holes for the powder to come out of are too loose so you lose a little bit but it's only 3 dollars so it's a steal!
Juliet R.
Adelanto, CA
I love e.l.f. but this did not work for me. I had read good things about this so I decided to give it a try. It went on as it is supposed to, and it mattefies really well but it is not translucent AT ALL. It made me look like I had just used flour in pictures. Perhaps it is that my complexion is not fair? I have no idea, but it did not work for me. Total waste of my money.
Sarah M.
There is no sun protection from what I've noticed, but there is also no white cast for me so that is a plus. Because i mainly baked with this product, I have a love/hate relation ship with the packaging. It was slightly difficult to get to the powder by the end of the use, but you can take the little plastic cover off so it works out. Overall, great product. Worth the money.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have this and use it to set my concealer all the time. It is amazing and I wouldn't leave home without it. It gives a fantastic matte finish. It makes you look smooth and flawless. I have not found any cons so far so I'd recommend it to anyone, I will definitely be RE-purchasing many times. It's amazing how long one jar lasts and what a fantastic price it is.
vanessa N.
Brooklyn, NY
e.l.f's High Definition Powder is a great setting powder for you face and under eye area. I use this powder mainly to sent my under eye concealer/highlight. It's a great dupe for the ben nye banner powder. Its very budget friendly and lasts all day. Its also great to mix with. I would recommend to anyone who wants an alternative to the better setting powders.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pure Garbage I bought the HD Powder over a few months ago and have played around so much with this powder and have had poor results every time. I have even watched tutorials and reviews and pretty much everyone on Youtube says they dislike it I can see why. I have Combination skin some Oily and some Dry especially in my t zone so placing this over even slightly dried Foundation is a nightmare for me it cracks and just looks pasty so not for everyone but especially not for people with Combination skin
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
For the price point, this is a really good product!! I mean it's a good product regardless of the price, but having such a good product at such an affordable price is amazing. It definitely does not feel or perform like cheap makeup. I've been impressed with E.l.f. products in general and this one is no exception. I don't use mine every day because I do have high end ones that seem to work just a little better at preventing creases, but that is not to say that I don't like this product and I would certainly buy it again.
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida
use this product as intended. The colours are to be swirled together and used as a finishing powder. This is not a colour correcting concealer and should not be used as such. I've read the other reviews and those who are not satisfied are not using it properly. if used as directed, it will even out your skin tone with a natural finish. Not sure about darker skin, but for fair-toned skin, this is perfect!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.