BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Madi C.
This powder for me is a bit too drying under the eyes however, on my sisters skin, it looks beautiful all over the face and I still use it to help carve out my contour.
Alexandra W.
Review for: Sheer more...
I bought this product based on the recommendation of a Beauty guru on YouTube. It is good for what she recommended it for (setting under eye concealer), but just be aware it is much smaller than you think it will be! It’s a very tiny square container and comes with a mini brush. I use the Real Techniques Setting Brush and use it to set my under eye concealer. It is actually translucent even though it looks white, it changes once it’s applied to your skin. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable setting powder, but mainly for those looking specifically to set their under eye area, since it does not come with enough product to set your whole face for very long.
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I didn’t think I was going to like this powder at first since is it a really bright shade of yellow, but I found that using a really light hand and tapping the brush to remove any excess powder is key. I use it under my eyes after applying concealer, but only on the warmer months since my skin is really dry and if I use any kind of powder in the winter it will crease. It sets my concealer very nicely and lasts for several hours. It is a good powder overall and for the price it comes with a lot of product. Definitely recommend to check it out if you’re in the hunt for an affordable yet reliable setting powder.
Tyshawnta L.
Pensacola , FL
Review for: Sheer more...
Although this wasn’t the right product for my skin tone, it had a great matter finish. Wasn’t simmering at all! Great product for oily skin. I did have to reapply it after a while but for the price it’s worth it! I won’t be buying this particular product again just because of the shade! Great product overall though!
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
I picked this up at the drugstore about 2 weeks ago, wasn't really sure what the outcome would be for a king and setting but boy was I surprised. I used this to set my foundation and bake my concealer and it worked wonderfully. I'd say a very cheap dupe for laura mercier translucent powder. At only 6 bucks can't beat it !
Jennifer V.
This is not a highlight powder and is not useful for targeted application, but it does give a lovely, very natural, ethereal, all-over glow. You really don't need very much. I keep the included puff in the container, to keep the powder from getting all over the place, because it is messy and likes to escape. And my favorite part about it, which is probably a minus for other people, is when I use it in sunlight. Swirl it on your brush, tap the excess (and you will have excess) off on the rim of the container, and you get a fun fairy sparkle in the air. Makes me feel special to use it.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love this finishing powder. It doesnt look cakey or leave a white cast on my face. I use this to bake and or lighten up any products that i overused like blush or bronzer. I also use this as a dry shampoo if im all out of actual dry shampoo and it works amazingly!! And with the price you cant beat it go try it now! Especially for dry shampoo too because its so tiny and compact you can take it anywhere!
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
So much yesssss!!!! I love this powder and the undereye one as well. If you took off the label I guarantee you no one in the world beat would be able to guess this is not a high-end $60 powder . Why pay so much for something that goes on transparent period this powder has a super smooth consistency and very easy to blend. It is one of the only ones I've tried that doesn't leave you gross if you put on a little too much. They have revamped the packaging in the last few months so it's much easier to dispense since before the product would come out too fast.
Jessica P.
I wanted to the ELF High Definition Powder in Translucent because I heard that it is a dupe for the Make Up Forever powder and it's an overall good affordable powder.  I really like how finely milled and layers great over a full face of makeup.  It looks GREAT in photos.  I wore this to a formal event and there was no flashback or shine.  My face was just the right amount of matte and my makeup looked great.

Only cons are it isn't really travel friendly, the packaging is a bit bulky and clunky with the screw cap.
Destinea W.
I have extremely oily skin and use this powder practically every day. I love the face that it makes my foundation look simply like clear skin and is mattifying. I only apply it once or twice a day depending on how nice I need to look. Lol

My only dislike about this powder is that a lot of the product is wasted by opening and closing the container. It is very messy, but still a gem considering its price.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.