BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
I have the translucent color.  It's mattifying without caking or drying the skin.  The packaging is nice but it does take a little bit of getting used to.  It's easy to dump out too much powder into the lid and it's hard to get it back into the container.  It comes with a powder puff, which I haven't used yet.  I have used a brush but I like using a damp beauty sponge better.  I only use this to set my concealer (I don't wear liquid foundation) and it helps it stay in place all day.  I would purchase this again because you can't go wrong with the quality and the price!!!
Katrina P.
This was pretty good for the price. I am quite fond of elf cosmetics purely because they have some products worth the purchase. I used this to set my makeup or to dust over my face during the day if i feel like it's looking a little dull. Very matte and a lot comes in the container. My only complaint is that it makes a bit of a mess when you take off the lid and the powder starts getting all over the box no matter how careful you are.
Britni R.
I really like this product. It sets my under eyes. Feels very smooth on my skin. My only complaint is that I feel like some of the powder is not as finely milled as I would like. Maybe it's just the one that I have or because I have had it for a while. It lasts a long time because of how much product you get. I bake with this product also. It is on the whitish side if you get too much, but I think it looks good in the areas you want to brighten. I just smooth the excess product on my brush on my other areas. I am going to purchase a new one since I've had mine for a while.
Veronica R.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoy this powder. When I first found out about #Elf Cosmetics I was a little skeptical because of the price, I just assumed that it would not work well. However, when I bought this powder I was extremely happy with the results, I thought it worked very well and helped a lot with my greasy skin! I also couldn't believe how inexpensive it was which is very convenient when you're a mom and broke haha❤ it also has lasted forever since you don't have to use a lot of the product
Alexandra W.
Review for: Sheer more...
I bought this product based on the recommendation of a Beauty guru on YouTube. It is good for what she recommended it for (setting under eye concealer), but just be aware it is much smaller than you think it will be! It’s a very tiny square container and comes with a mini brush. I use the Real Techniques Setting Brush and use it to set my under eye concealer. It is actually translucent even though it looks white, it changes once it’s applied to your skin. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable setting powder, but mainly for those looking specifically to set their under eye area, since it does not come with enough product to set your whole face for very long.
Madi C.
This powder for me is a bit too drying under the eyes however, on my sisters skin, it looks beautiful all over the face and I still use it to help carve out my contour.
Maya H.
Arizona
I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because of the packaging. If you use it like it says in the cap it will get everywhere lol i make sure I use a big fluffy brush and blend it out really well. It does blur imperfections which is great. I am a light medium skin tone and I purchased sheer. I do have dry skin and it didn’t make it Cakey or anything. I do use a hydrating setting spray after this as well. I would recommend this! Oh and it definitely does NOT have sparkle. Like at all or a smell. So idk why people say it does. I am getting low so I will be ordering more!!!!
Ashley K.
Kissimmee, FL
Let me just start by saying, wow.. I have searched high and low for a gooood setting powder, and boy- let me tell you look no further. The price of this is amazing. The quality is just as good as some high end setting powders I have used. For the quality and the price of this you cannot go wrong. A little goes a long way, and just like any beauty product if you use too much it can look meh if you use flashback. Perfect for baking or just setting your under eye area real quick. I have no bad things to say about this product. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Angelina C.
Very finely-milled and comparable (if not better) than high-end HD powders. My favorite way to apply this is with a damp Beauty Blender, which really presses the powder into the skin. Use a fluffy brush to remove excess powder and the result is a smoother complexion. Just be aware that this is a light-reflecting powder, so you will get a white cast in flash photography. Use sparingly and top it with a powder foundation to prevent/reduce light bounce-back.
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I didn’t think I was going to like this powder at first since is it a really bright shade of yellow, but I found that using a really light hand and tapping the brush to remove any excess powder is key. I use it under my eyes after applying concealer, but only on the warmer months since my skin is really dry and if I use any kind of powder in the winter it will crease. It sets my concealer very nicely and lasts for several hours. It is a good powder overall and for the price it comes with a lot of product. Definitely recommend to check it out if you’re in the hunt for an affordable yet reliable setting powder.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.