BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alyss B.
Moore, OK
This powder sets my makeup perfectly throughout the day even in my oily t-zone part of my face. My makeup doesn't move all day even after being out in the heat. I haven't had any issues with a flashback either while using this product so that's a plus!
Paige W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this powder! It isn’t too heavy and leaves a nice matte finish! It is very easy to apply! I do not like to use pressed powder on my face, because it leaves me cakey, so loose translucent powder is my go to! This is very affordable and works well!
Brenae F.
N Chesterfld, VA
It's super soft and effective. I also use it to make lipsticks look matte/keep it in place, and it does pretty well. My makeup looks basically airbrushed after using it to set. However, I don't think I'd wear it without also using setting spray because it doesn't stay in place very long on its own.
Lauren R.
Reynoldsville, PA
Review for: Sheer more...
this powder is good quality. i prefer to use it when my make up needs more set than just mist. it is easy o apply and leaves a powdery after affect. i would not recommend this kind if you are using it for a certain purpose such as setting your makeup.
James Z.
Marshfield
Review for: Sheer, Other more...
It’s a pretty average powder but does a nice job at setting everything in place. It helps everything to stay in place but does give off some flashback in flash photography. For the price, it’s not much of a downfall, but I just thought I’d mention it.
stephy R.
This powder is comparable to high end products. I have used this for long now. I use it to bake my cincealer and set foundation. It os so finely milled it hides the look of large pores, it definitely enhances the look of your foundation and concealer.
Zoie U.
I really like this product. The cost is not is super reasonable too. I have only ever used this powder so I don’t have much to compare it too, however, I won’t be switching brands any time soon! Everyone deserves a good quality product much like this!
Rozzie S.
LOS ANGELES, CA
No flash back and it keeps my deep dark melanin nice and matte! What more can you ask for? I also use their mineral powder which is so soft and silky. Use this to set your eyes or your entire face. It gives you that natural look which is my favorite.
Chelsea C.
I was really pleasantly surprised by this setting powder. It was super light and fan and also pretty inexpensive. The packaging is smaller and flat which is great for storage and To take on the go. I really like using it for over a BB cream for a lighter make up look.
Hannah S.
Williamson, GA
It was okay, the problem I had with this product was with the thickness of the powder. It says it's supposed to go on clear, but it actually made my face look extremely pale. I had to go in with it really really light and still it made my face pale.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.