BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Danielle B.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product isn’t very good when I tried it it really didn’t do anything on my skin and was very patchy it had no sun protection or anything but it is still very affordable witch I like I would not recommend.
Elizabeth M.
This product is average but it is not amazing. It does what it is suppose to do but the packaging could be better.
First, the product is always falling out so I feel like I am wasting a good amount of product. The cap does not seal in the best way and when I reopen it there is powder all over the place. It is kind of annoying to have to clean it up every single time.
For application, the powder is almost translucent on my tan skin. I definitely prefer the yellow powder to the white, translucent one. This powder leaves too much of a white cast on my under eyes so in close up pictures of selfies you can see a trace of it.
Colleen S.
USA
This is a reasonably priced setting powder. It completes my look. However I do feel like I have to use a lot of it to get it all over my face and I run out quickly
Melina D.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
I do really like this setting powder, it’s silky smooth and leaves your face feeling fantastic, however it is so sheer and finely milled that it’s hard to bake with so it’s more of just a touch up powder. I might buy again.
Danielle C.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
Don’t recommend this product. It was very chalky and visible on the skin. When trying to brush it off after baking I felt like I was scrubbing off my face. Didn’t set very well.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I purchased it straight from e.l.f. website during their 50% off sale. I was not sure if it will be too yellow for me. But it has pleasantly surprised me. It is very very fine. Luckily I have a yellow undertone. So while setting the under eye concealer, it also brightens up that area. But I can see, how it might not work for people with a very light skin. I have not tried the translucent one. But for me, it works perfectly.

My only issue is the packaging. I mean I am not sure how else it can be as all the loose setting powder containers are very similar. But it is a little messy.
#contest
Jennifer E.
Forney, TX
It is seriously so freaking amazing. I love that it is very cheap well affordable because it is far from a cheap performing product. It goes on great and keeps me looking great. I love that it’s translucent. I will buy again.
Micaela K.
I loved this powder when I first got into baking my under-eye concealer. I couldn't figure out why it was creasing so much and realized I wasn't setting it properly. I never encountered significant flashback on this powder, which is great, and if you're starting out, it's a great option to practice with, especially for the price. That being said, the Coty Airspun powder is my new favorite from the drugstore, and I believe it is less expensive EVEN than ELF. The only knock I have on the ELF powder is the packaging. Product gets everywhere and it's a real pain in the ass.
Jessica B.
Plant City
Okiii So Today I Had A Competition For Jrotc Drill Team An Of Course I Was Extra An I Didn't Bake My Face At All 😔 But Good Thing Ma Friend Brought Her Elf Powder So When I Applyed It My Skin Felt Smooth An It Help Me Not Sweat Also I Really Recomend The ( AIRSPUN LOOSE FACE POWDER) It's About $ 5.67 At Wal-Mart It's Really Good Not Only Tht It's Drug Store But Tbh I Have Tooken A Picture With Flash An I Did Notice Some Flash Back But I Still Recomend It
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Flashback and white cast is guaranteed with this powder and flash photography!! The luminous shade is actually a nice powder to buff into the skin and blend out any harsh lines you may have and meshes everything together into the skin and gives your skin a radiant, healthy glow as long as you know you won't be in flash photography you'll be fine. The banana shade (correcting yellow) is extremely yellow and will show a yellow tint on your skin for anyone with fair/light to light/medium skin tones and I wouldn't recommend it as my choice for a banana toned powder!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.