BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Riley B.
Galena
In some light a white cast can be seen if excessive amounts of product have been used. Works well for reaplications throughout the day. Leaves skin looking smooth and beautiful.
Stephanie L.
Whiteland, IN
Review for: Sheer more...
I am rating the translucent powder a 4 out of 5 because I think it is good to use as a setting powder especially for under the eyes and over your blush for a little shimmer effect
Nathifa L.
Penndel, PA
I use this for my nose tomake sure oils dont break through durring the day and I must say this is a winner. Ive never experienced so many good things with one makeup brand!
Veronica H.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this and mine was full of glitter. Now, glitter is fun and all just not in a face powder. Also, it gives major flashback like no tomorrow. It just wasn't my cup of tea.
April H.
Marseilles, IL
I love this powder. It works great for baking concealer. It is a light powder that doesn’t feel heavy on the skin, and it lasts all day. I would highly recommend!
Aquatica K.
It works bomb! E.L.F. has always been a great brand but since I have darker skin, it can make me a little ashy after use. So I only use it as a night setting powder. I would buy it again, but only if it came out in a shade of “Banana”.
Elise I.
Henryville, PA
This is a very affordable setting powder that helps mattify oily areas. I am not the biggest fan of this product because I don't like pressed setting powders and it is difficult to pick up on a brush. It is good for fair skin.
Anna M.
Newton
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this hd powder especially for the price! I use it more for everyday. I apply my B.B. cream and this powder. It keeps my B.B. cream intact all day, when while working.
lauryn i.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: CVS
This setting powder is alright at best for me. The old formula was fantastic but I think they ended up changing it but it was for the worse. Doesn't stop creasing at all anymore.
Shmarta💰 J.
Merced
I absolutely hate this product. I have a medium to dark skin tone color and this product just made me ashy and made clumps of the powder stick where I applied my concealer.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.