BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
madelin g.
Highland, IN
Such a lightweight product that is also super buildable!! I love this setting powder! It is extremely fine and easy to use on its own or with a wet beauty blender!
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
You can’t beat a product that does what it says and comes with this price tag. It was a nice fine powder that sat well with my makeup all day. Would def recommend.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
Great for just playing around or running to the store but I wouldn’t use for a night out, I found it would leave my face super white wherever I used it in pictures
Michelle V.
Concord, NC
I love this stuff. I didn't use a powder for the longest time and it left my face feeling oily but after I started using it my make up started setting a lot better.
alexis m.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this setting powder its very cheep and you can get it at any drug store. I use it to set under my eyes and it doesn't crease . great for brightening powder.
emma h.
Church Hill
Review for: Sheer more...
I remember this when I first started doing my makeup. I remember in its old square packaging. They might have changed their formula but what I remember I love it.
Christina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Honestly the best affordable setting powder option. I use this for my “heavy duty” days and it keeps me fairly matte and not cakey at all, especially when baking!
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
Love Elf products. This high definition powder really tones things up, but I think it could be better. You have to use quite a bit of product to achieve the look.
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
My second all time favorite make up brand ever. I normally do not buy anything else but physicians formula make up for acne prone skin. But I buy elf alot also. Also it’s not expensive and you can buy it in a drug store!
Stacey A.
Killeen, TX
It did a okay job, it applied on really great and my makeup looked well with it on however the look only goes for about an hour or so before it starts to wear off
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.