BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brook P.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sheer more...
the Elf High Definition Powder worked well. It was very easy to apply and very lightweight. I have very dry skin and I think it would work better if you have oily skin. Overall good product and would recommend it.
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
You can’t beat a product that does what it says and comes with this price tag. It was a nice fine powder that sat well with my makeup all day. Would def recommend.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
Great for just playing around or running to the store but I wouldn’t use for a night out, I found it would leave my face super white wherever I used it in pictures
alexis m.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this setting powder its very cheep and you can get it at any drug store. I use it to set under my eyes and it doesn't crease . great for brightening powder.
Iris C.
Newport News
I use this 24/7. It is long lasting and is easy to transport. It is secure so you don't have to worry about it spilling. It adds a nice touch to every makeup look.
Michelle V.
Concord, NC
I love this stuff. I didn't use a powder for the longest time and it left my face feeling oily but after I started using it my make up started setting a lot better.
madelin g.
Highland, IN
Such a lightweight product that is also super buildable!! I love this setting powder! It is extremely fine and easy to use on its own or with a wet beauty blender!
Melissa P.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
I didn’t see a huge difference in when I used this to when I didn’t. Suppose to make you selfie ready, I could go with or without it and still to me look the same
emma h.
Church Hill
Review for: Sheer more...
I remember this when I first started doing my makeup. I remember in its old square packaging. They might have changed their formula but what I remember I love it.
Stacey A.
Killeen, TX
It did a okay job, it applied on really great and my makeup looked well with it on however the look only goes for about an hour or so before it starts to wear off
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.