BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alexis H.
Stryker, OH
I use this to set my makeup when I am using powder ! It gives it just enough glow but not over the top! It still looks natural ' I would recommend to others to try !! It is a great product !!
Adrianna D.
Maryland
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I LOVEEEE Elf. Its so inexpensive and it really gets the job done. I have a combination of oily and dry skin and this still does the job good. Just a little but gives a nice natural look!
Erica V.
This is one of the few make-up products I've bought multiple times. I'm always searching for better products, high or low-end. This inexpensive setting powder is my go-to for when I want my skin to look as flawless and poreless as possible. I own a much, much more expensive HD silica powder that actually breaks me out (perhaps due to it being so finely milled). The e.l.f. HD Powder isn't quite so finely milled and contains more than just silica, but has never caused me breakouts.

My one issue with it is that I have combo skin (leaning towards oily in warm weather), and this doesn't keep oil at bay for more than a couple hours. Blotting paper is a must for me. This isn't marketed as a mattifying powder, however, so I don't hold that against it. It works great with mattifying foundations, through.

I've read some people have issue with flashback from this powder, but I haven't had that issue. I'm just careful to use a very light hand and take a test photo if I'm going to be photographed. Having fair skin probably doesn't hurt, either.
Kristen D.
I wouldn’t recommend this, it always leaves my skins a bit chalks and never fully blends normally elf is my go to drugstore brand but I was let down with the product
celina k.
LANCASTER, CA
This powder does the job not the best powder i have ever used and not the best for flash photography, but in a rush to throw something on and not very pricey at all.
Jaelyn R.
Allendale, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
Not good for people of color, it added a pale look to my makeup. However, I am not a fan of the powder look and usually stick to liquids. This did help my foundation last a little longer
Lauren C.
Sellersburg, IN
Review for: Sheer more...
I like several products from elf but this one I did not. It has a weird texture and doesn’t stay in place. It left my skin and foundation looking cakey and streaky.
Jordyn P.
Tomah, WI
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sheer more...
Does the job for a great low price! I wouldn’t say the is the best setting powder ever but it doesn’t disappoint! If you are on a budget I would recommend this powder! I would buy again!
Charlie R.
Van Buren, AR
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I can’t really see a difference in the way my makeup looks between using this product and not using. I also feel the the product comes out too easily and is wasted.
Vivian S.
Chatsworth
my first loose powder. i used up all of it. blurs the pore. i had the old packaging so it was pretty bulky. i would repurchase again when i used up my other powders
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.