BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alexa A.
Newport News
Out of all the setting powders I've used, this is the one I've liked the most. Makes your face look perfected and is such a steal with the low price point! Great buy.
Karla O.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
First this is $3!!!! Hello!! I love it! I use it to bake my face. I have oily skin and this helps keep it matte and under control. You don’t get any creases with this stuff! I have bought 4 so far and plan on buying more!!
Sara B.
I used to swear by this powder until my skin became more dry. When I was more oily it would set my foundation and make sure it didn't move or break up during the day.
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: Sheer more...
I tried to use this several times, because I love elf. But it balls up and gets so cakey and just defined any wrinkles or imperfections. Would not recommend or repurchase
Martha B.
Fresno, CA
I have literally gone threw 3 of these. I love the end result. A little flashback but nothing major. And the price is ridiculously low for the quality of the product.
Brooke B.
Ware, MA
This powder does set your face, but it has a lot of flash back. There for I don't recommend. It makes your skin MATTE and smooth, but you'll like like sister flashback Mary!
Meg J.
Kingwood, WV
Used this for an event and it helped my make up stay put all night. I would recommend to anyone who wants a drugstore powder in a pinch! I use this with a flat brush.
Kelsey G.
Owasso
I used this as a setting powder for under my eyes and it works like a charm! I have no raccoon eyes at the end of the day and it keeps my makeup in place and lasting all day! I love this!
Adrianna D.
Maryland
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I LOVEEEE Elf. Its so inexpensive and it really gets the job done. I have a combination of oily and dry skin and this still does the job good. Just a little but gives a nice natural look!
Alexis H.
Stryker, OH
I use this to set my makeup when I am using powder ! It gives it just enough glow but not over the top! It still looks natural ' I would recommend to others to try !! It is a great product !!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.