BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
melissa p.
Lancaster , TX
Maybe I got a bad one, but this powder was very strange. It was finely milled but when I put it on my face, I noticed larger dots of the powder collecting on my cheeks.
Jayme L.
Billings, MT
My go to setting powder. It goes on clear and doesn’t effect the color of my foundation while helping to control my oily skin. I will continue to purchase this product.
Gabi A.
Review for: Sheer more...
I really love this setting powder. It gives a nice matte finish and it doesn’t make your makeup blotchy. It does however need a touchup from time to time but it is good for only a few dollars.
cheyenne l.
United States
Dont do flash photography you'll come for Flashback Mary's crown but it absolutely makes my skin look amazing and im a no foundation girl and i like that matte look still so she comes through
Eliza F.
Easley, SC
Review for: Sheer more...
Terrible flash back! Not a velvety finish I️ was hoping for. It was blotchy and not pleasing to the eye. Possibly another shade would not cause such a harsh flashback.
madison h.
N Tonawanda, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
absolutely love this powder not only do I use it on my face but I also use it in my hair. When my hair gets greasy you can just put in an act as if it is a dry shampoo. Will definitely continue buying love it
Kristyn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
The price you can simply not beat on this product and it lasts all day! And I love how finely milled it is! It also lasts a long time before you run out and I love the packaging! I always go back to this product!
Sadie B.
Altoona
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
Great to be so cheap; I think it’s definitely worth buying just because of the price but there’s much better setting powders than this one, awesome if you’re not trying to spend a lot though!
Jordan M.
Review for: Sheer more...
Great value! I prefer the loose powder to the palette of a similar product they sell.

Matte finish, solid stay throughout the day, and is inexpensive. Would buy again.
Brittney Z.
Pawtucket, RI
Looks good definitely brightens up my undereyes and leaves a nice smooth finish. Wouldn't suggest it for darker akin tones however its definitely a white white powder.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.