BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Janely R.
Porterville , CA
This product is very good and for the price even better. I like it because it give me my final touches. This product is found in target, Walmart and your local pharmacy.
Heather K.
Saint Louis MO
This product is amazing! I use it under my eyes to brighten my bags! It is amazing and I only wish it came in a larger container because I run out of it within a month!
melissa p.
Lancaster , TX
Maybe I got a bad one, but this powder was very strange. It was finely milled but when I put it on my face, I noticed larger dots of the powder collecting on my cheeks.
Ineya H.
Orchard Park , NY
I love the formula & consistency. The only problem i have with this is flashback, i expected it with an HD powder so it’s not that big of a deal. A great product for the summer time.
Jayme L.
Billings, MT
My go to setting powder. It goes on clear and doesn’t effect the color of my foundation while helping to control my oily skin. I will continue to purchase this product.
Eli T.
I don't really like he powders but when I got this I thought it was pretty good. It was super white so I liked to bake with it for a really intense look. Will flashback
Gabi A.
Review for: Sheer more...
I really love this setting powder. It gives a nice matte finish and it doesn’t make your makeup blotchy. It does however need a touchup from time to time but it is good for only a few dollars.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my go to most days- it’s cheap, it’s WORKS AND its elf. It’s literally a dupe for MAC and Laura mercier .. never had flashback . it’s always sold out so stock up!
Raven H.
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I bought this from elf.com thinking it would be like a bronzer for my porcelain skin tone. It wasn’t. It was really dark brown and sort of pink. Very 80s. Not my style.
Sadie B.
Altoona
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
Great to be so cheap; I think it’s definitely worth buying just because of the price but there’s much better setting powders than this one, awesome if you’re not trying to spend a lot though!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.