BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Laura D.
Santo Domingo
Review for: Sheer, Other more...
Just love it, I use just a little and it makes my face look glowing, just using too much can look caked
Victoria S.
Halifax, NS
I got it in a pressed powder version from Walmart and it broke very easily... I wasn't a huge fan of it
Caitlin P.
Mississauga, ON
This does exactly what it should. Takes the shine away and leave my makeup lasting all day oil free!
Jess M.
I used this as a setting powder and was great except don't wear it for flash photography, white face!
Amal S.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Amazing product from the drugstore! The powder is so finely mild and sets my foundation beautifully.
Adele S.
Sydney
Review for: Sheer more...
Hard to use. Creates awful flashback and often creases in concealer. However is extremely affordable.
Eliza C.
Great Wyrley, Walsall
Not my favourite, I don’t feel this powder really does anything for me. It is very reasonably priced
Vienna C.
Newmarket, ON
Review for: Sheer more...
I used this for my under eyes. I found it to set and smooth things out well. But creased very easily
Theresa H.
North York , PA
This product gives you a airbrush look and feel. Its not heavy and applies easy with a blush brush!!
Patricia F.
Usei e achei muito pigmentada muito bom p ter na bolsa
E retocar a maquiagem
Muito bonita a embalagem
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.