BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Angel S.
Paranaque
Beautiful especially for a drugstore brand, reasonable packaging for the price you pay. Good for baking.
Greinard L.
Definitivamente me encanta recuerdo que compre 2 porque me pareció súper buena la verdad.. la recomiendo!
Karli C.
Markham, CT
Review for: Sheer more...
Holds makeup all day long! It is affordable and a lot of product comes in one package. Totally worth it!
Victoria R.
Super bueno tengo el amarillo y lo uso para sellar mi corrector esto no permite q se vea mi cara grasosa
Heidi M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
Is good for the price, its matte which i like, but the only con is it give me the white stuff in pictures
Anna P.
This was horrible for my face. I’m already sensitive but this made my face feel so tight and almost itchy
Olivia O.
This powder is one of my all time favourites it's sets the makeup perfectly and doesn't have a flashback
Candi G.
Good powder for the money. Goes on light and stays matte all day. Works great for baking under the eyes.
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
Not bad for the price. I find the packaging messy however. I don't think I would repurchase this product
Amy A.
Renfrew, ON
Review for: Sheer more...
This ELF powder covers oily skin very well. It gives the skin a smooth matte finish and minimizes pores.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.