BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brenna P.
This setting powder is very fine and has a nice texture to it. However, it really settles in to your foundation and can take away some of the color. I wouldn't purchase again.
Mariah h.
Syracuse, NY
Don't take a flash photo with this powder! It's great for everything under the sun though. It's not heavy and doesn't cake up at all. It gives a great finish with a little hint of luminosity.
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
Got the under eye setting powder - product is great but packaging is very small and brush that came with it was useless. This product applied great with a mini beauty blender.
Hailey M.
lancaster
Review for: Sheer more...
I have used this product multiple times and I’m not too impressed with the outcome. It has a matte finish. What I don’t like about it is that it clumps or is gritty. I wouldn’t buy this product again.
Shalyn S.
United States of America
Purchased at: Walmart
I was hoping this would be great but it felt a little chalky but outside of that it worked well, it made my skin soft, and was fairly translucent. For the price you cant complain.
Maddie S.
Very good translucent powder for the price that you are paying. It’s a great option for people on a budget and I personally really like how it keeps your foundation in place.
Belle P.
Munster
Review for: Sheer more...
This.product is absolutely terrible it gives a terrible flashback and leaves your skin very dry it is easy to apply though buy it has a bit so pretty shimmer finish I would not recommend this product.
Erin M.
Nottingham , MD
I did not like how this powder wore. It felt a bit too dry after application so I would not recommend this for dry skin. Also it appeared too white as opposed to translucent.
jenniffer m.
I think this is an ok powder I only have used the translucent one it sets my make up but sometimes doesn't look the best but I always use a setting spray when I do my make up
Cailin H.
This powder has very bad flashback and makes you look really pale. It goes in very white and doesn’t apply very evenly for me. It is inexpensive though so it works if you’re trying to save money.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.