BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Valerie W.
Vaudreuil , QC
This is pretty much a dead-on dupe for MUFE HD, except way cheaper. There is a ton of this, so it lasts forever. It works great and really gives a nice finish, but it can be quite messy to apply. The puff that comes with it is useless IMO, I use it with a large fluffy brush.
Stephanie M.
London, ON
I received this in an old e.l.f. subscription box. I remember it having a bit of sparkle which I didn't care for. The packaging is pretty bulky. I don't think I will give this a try again as I haven't found anything that compares to the NYC translucent loose powder.
Felicity B.
I really like this setting powder! I've never used a loose one before and I really like it! I have dry skin but I still use this everyday. It gives a lovely natural finish. I would definitely buy it again!
Annalise F.
Regina, SK
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this powder. It is silky, and doesn't create a cakey look on my dry skin. Its super affordable, and works well under the eyes and in the tzone. It has a little bit of flashback when taking photos, but overall a very good product. I recommend this for every day use!
abby f.
ottawa, ON
Review for: Sheer more...
this powder is really nice. it's an awesome price and elf doesn't test on animals which i love! the shimmer one is nice for a natural glow and the translucent one is nice to keep things matte especially in photos and whatnot with flash. i used it to set the mother of the brides makeup and it stayed put all day!!
Saphira E.
Delta, BC
I use this daily for baking under my eyes and over breakouts on my face. It helps keep everything in tact and has only the SLIGHTEST flashback. It's easy to apply with a sponge and I love this product!
ashley r.
Sturgeon Falls
very cheap alternative for beginners, does a good job at setting concealer and this actually brightens your under eye area significantly! I don’t typically reach for this anymore because I have other powders that I use frequently but this is definitely a good option for those who are looking for affordable drugstore powders! I also recommend the COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder
Yvette N.
The e.l.f HD Powder is very affordable, but personally I would spring the extra cash for something else. It applies very white and can lighten my face more than I'd like. It also feels quite cakey. I mainly use this now for mattifying or setting lipstick but otherwise I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Fatima 😊.
Harrow, Middlesex
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my go-to powder when it comes to baking or just setting my makeup on a daily basis. I find that it does a really great job of keeping my makeup in place. The only downside is that it can feel a little heavy when baking. Despite this, it's a product I would repurchase as it doesn't have flashback and I like its semi-matte finish.
Kristy D.
Love this setting powder! After setting it feels so smooth and doesnt feel heavy at all. Wearing it for 10 hours and not even needing to reapply as the powder doesnt move what so ever. This powder can be used for baking but it gives a lovely affect used both ways.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.