BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Nola G.
Winnipeg , MB
I found this works great! I use it to set my under eye concealer and it blends in so well! Also find that the slight shimmer works great in photos for that extra little burst of lightness if you have dark under eyes.
ailayvone a.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is great for setting my under eye concealer it doesn't crease at all and gives me a natural look, it is not heavy it is very easy to apply, I have combination skin and it works good on me. I would buy again.
Nisha T.
Review for: Sheer more...
oh i tested this before but they don't sell this here where i live. i wish they would bring this product it. it is super cheap and works just as great at the Laura Mercier one. i hope they bring it here soon...highly recommend!!!!
Jill O.
This powder is dirt cheap and gigantic. Get it if you want a great translucent powder that will last you forever. Use a setting powder if you use too much and get a little white look to you, it takes it right away.
Nathalie B.
Oshawa, ON
This very inexpensive powder is as good as a high end one! A must have for the summer, it will set your face makeup very well. It is lightweight, undetectable and really finely milled. Great bang for your buck!
Laura B.
Review for: Sheer more...
This was my first ever experience with this brand, it’s completely new to me.
I loved the concept of this product but was very skeptical about trying it. It works great and I’ve enjoyed it, so a big thumbs up from me because it’s a bargain price too 😁
charlie h.
St Michael, Plymouth
I bought this under eye powder the other day for my YouTube channel for me to review along with other elf products!! I absolutely love this product and would definitely recommend you treat yourself to one of these!!
Michaella V.
Review for: Sheer more...
great for a cheap brand of setting powder, flashback can be a little bad at times, but it's still good if you're in a flash and need to pick a cheap one up quick. i'd still recommend it but if you want a fantastic quality buy a more expensive one
Norismin 18-005884 H.
Doral, FL
Amazing product! I love the way it sets cream products, perfect for professionals MUA’s, it brings a flawless finish to the skin that seems like you don’t even wearing makeup. You can use for natural or full coverage makeup. Totally a must have
Samantha H.
Lethbridge , WY
This powder works just as well as higher brand names such as mac and makeup forever.. don't waste your money on high priced translucent powders this one by elf retails for 3 and you will not be disappointed!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.