BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Qui J.
1193 Winchester Rd Qualicum
I buy lots of different types of makeup brands but I really like the brand elf and for what you pay, it really is worth it. Love this little powder. Really works with anything and it's sun protectant which is great
Aislinn R.
Review for: Sheer more...
Does it do its job? I honestly haven’t worn it that long to know, but it helps the makeup not transfer and blurs your pores!! If they had a FINISHING powder, i would definitely scoop that up in a heartbeat!
Anne Y.
Ottawa
I had high hopes for this as it was being compared to MUFE's HD powder and it's so much cheaper, although I'm not a huge fan of MUFE's HD powder either, I can tell that it is more finely milled than the ELF powder. I found that the powder clung to dry patches on my face and had a slight white cast in photos.
Georgie R.
West Midlands ,
This powder is good for people with oily skin in combination all still found it worked great on me it sets with out leaving your face looking white, but be careful with flash photography is can bring back a white streak
Elizabeth P.
Guadalajara, Jalisco, México
Okey this product really make me crazy, I'm in love, they can change a normal makeup for a perfect makeup, the skin looks so perfect, it's good for all tipe of skin
Marylin P.
Caracas
Este polvo lo use hace hace poco, me encanta porque te cubre todo, te matifica la piel y si la trabajas bien te lega hasta el mas minimo poro que tengas. Es accesible y de buena calidad!!!
Nav K.
absolutely amazing for the price. it is extremely affordable and does the job. it could be a dupe for other high end products. I always go back to this product because it is truly worth it.
Sandra L.
Caguas, PR
Thus product is really good and , for me, is the dupe for the makeup forever one. It seals the makeup perfectly. But you have to use a little bit so go easy on it. I truly recommend it.
Glory
Okay, this little guy competes with higher end powders. It's great for the undereye area, to seriously brighten up. Now, the downside is that it sort of gas glitter specs in it. So beware. Other than that, go for it!
Sandra S.
Vaughan, ON
Review for: Sheer more...
The product looked really good on the skin and gave a matte finish to my looks, however it was somewhat drying and irritating around the eye area. For someone with less sensitive skin, this would be a great product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.