BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Swirl a¬†powder brush¬†over the powder, tap of the excess, and buff onto the face and neck.
  • Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.¬†

• About how long does it last? I know it‚Äôs a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Eman A.
I love this powder..reasonable price, smoothes texture and great for undereyesand
controls oil on my face. I use very little, so haven't experienced any powderiness or flashback issues. Like it a lot, and for the price I'm sticking to this product ūüėĀ
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
Love this. Can't complain for the price - it's such a good deal. Comparable to my Dior setting powder (to be honest, I use this more). The one with the yellowish tint brightens my skin as well. It's just amazing. A little bit of this goes a long way.
Sameen B.
Milton, ON
Really good powder, especially for the price you can't go wrong! It feels so soft on your face and a little goes a long way! The one thing you need to be careful about when using this powder is that it had flashback so avoid using flash photography when wearing it! Other than that this powder is really good and can be compared to the MUFE HD powder!
Oriana L.
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this loose powder because it's super thin. It makes my makeup stay with a matte look all day without moving from its place. The packaging is kept well sealed, but eventually the product leaks a little. I would always recommend it and would buy it again
Adriana. P.
Toronto, ON
Good for keeping the t-zone oil-free in summer, but I've had to lay off during the winter months as the heating just contributes to a drying effect on my skin and the powder just sits on top. Also despite the name, I see no HD dimensionality or sheen when using. So so.
Rachel C.
Calgary, AB
This is my go to everyday setting powder. It's affordable and works significantly better then my many high-end powders. It keeps my oily skin matte for hours and doesn't look chalky. Serious flashback in photos? Yes. But for everyday wear it's bomb.
Isabel C.
I like this power because is cheap and it has good results, with a matte finish but a gorgeous skin. The problem is that you have to take your time to make it look with a natural finish and have a good Kabuki brush to apply it, otherwise your makeup will not look amazing as you wnat.
London M.
Trail, BC
Review for: Sheer more...
Baking with this powder is great for daytime and is super matte however the flashback is pretty rough. I have combination skin and it works super well for me. Will mostly be using this in the daytime for simple looks but is amazing for the price.
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
This is one of my favorite products from elf. I use it everyday. It covers up shine and redness and is just a great setting powder. The only complaint I have is the packaging, It's very messy! Other then that, it's just great! I highly recommend.
Stephanie C.
Toronto, ON
This is my favourite affordable powder on the market hands down. It's great for my dry skin and leaves a beautiful finish when setting my under eyes. There is a slight glitter in the powder which is why I didn't give it 5 stars but I find it falls away pretty quickly. Great product overall!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.