BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Janell B.
threw mine out. was very finely milled, it got everywhere and made and mess. has major flashback and once applied, leaves a white cast and major creasing. it also would make the foundation lighter and turn grey, found it not transparent. would not recommend this product atleast since it didnt work in my favour.
loyda h.
Republica dominicana
Compre este producto en amazon y fue perfecto en realidad es HD cuando aplicar tu base de maquillaje y luego te pones este polvo suelto te da un efecto aterciopelado en la cara.. lo amo.

Buy this product on amazon and it was perfect actually is HD when applying your foundation and then you get this loose powder gives a velvety effect on the face .. I love him.
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
This powder keeps me looking keeps my foundation in place and looking matte all day. I kept the sticker on the sift on and just poked holes with a pin since I read reviews saying it goes everywhere of you take it off.
Hanna E.
windsor , ON
MAybe i wasn't using this right or what but i used it ontop of my purple face primer an it litterally rolled off my skin... also i found it doesn't cover any of my blemishes.. I'm prone to redness an this did not do any justice
Daija C.
Whittier, CA
I hate this setting powder. The only reason that I would say that it doesn't get one star is because it does perform decently. However, the smell was enough to make me physically sick. It actually smelled like I was applying vomit to my face. The worst.
Simone S.
Kamloops
I hate this powder! You can see and feel the layer of powder just sitting on your face. It makes me look like a ghost because its white and kind of shimmery. I don't know if I am using it wrong somehow (??) but I was really disappointed in this product
Brianne F.
Cambridge , ON
Review for: Sheer more...
I really enjoy elf products. This one is pretty good but I find leaves a whiter tinge on my face. It does feel very soft though and seems to last a while which is something I love. It is great for a quick powder finish.
Grace W.
Wellington
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is great! It works really well and I also use it to bake my face as well as illuminate it. The only thing is that they are very... glittery. However they give an amazing matte finish, I would buy again.
Tasha H.
Winnipeg, MB
I love finishing powders but this one is ALWAYS a great option. I love to have something pigmented as opposed to a white, however there is a white powder as well for baking. I would recommend this because of the price. I can usually get it on sale for 4-6$.
Jessica G.
brookhaven, MS
Loooveee. for 3 dollars i mean you cant beat this. great for setting the whole face, under eye, and baking! I bought the tarte loose powder and hated it tried this and i just love it! and it comes with a little puff spongy thing which is great for baking!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.