BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Anna T.
Mississauga, ON
This powder is really great. I don't often use it for my face but more to cover my tattoo when I perform. It has a great matte finish and helps set foundation really well. It's a little messy but it is powder!! I don't go through that much of it so I feel like it's a good investment for the price that it is.
Lucy T.
Southampton , Hampshire
Review for: Sheer more...
OMG. This product is incredible. As an oily skin sufferer, this product is a life saver! Honestly o have tried numerous powders over the years but this has been my favourite so far. I used to use the pressed version of this but recently accidentally picked up the loose powder, which to be honest i actually prefer.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
This powder is the bomb. Mattifies and sets my makeup very well, so that it lasts a lot longer throughout the day. I put quite a lot of it on because I have very oily skin, but it is invisible. The price is amazing too!!
Chanelle D.
Charlottetown, PE
I use the translucent shade for baking under my eyes and around my nose and the yellow shade all over my face. Very easy to apply with either a damp sponge or a brush. Matte finish but never cakes and the yellow shade provides a nice blurring effect. Would buy again and again! Incredibly finemilled and has the quality of cover fx at a fraction of the price.
Kike O.
Windsor
Absolutely love this powder. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. I love the finish I get after applying it , and it keeps my face from getting oily. However, the powder get all over the place once you take the protective barrier off. Instead of doing that, just punch holes through the paper using some pins to let the powder flow through; it's way less messy.
M S.
Feels quite chalk and had an extremely hard time blending it out. My skin in quite drying and this product seemed to dry it out even more. Might work better on oily/ combination skin but definitely not dry. I would not recommend it. Invest on something a little more promising.
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia
For the price this powder is really good. I use it for what they call "baking" these days under my eyes and to set my concealer, it does a great job for the price but be careful not to use too much! It is a pretty messy container it usually flys everywhere when I open it but other than that pretty good!
Kirstin B.
This is great to set foundation. It doesn't leave any sort of colour on your face and really locks your foundation in place all day. It also doesn't have flash back on camera and leaves your skin feeling very smooth.
Steph D.
Cambridge
The powder is good, but when you open the box it get everywhere. It is also very bulky so it is only good to use at home and not for travelling. It is very thin and does not leave a white cast on your face, it also blends easily and does a good job at keeping my makeup on for longer periods of time.
Candice G.
St. Catharines , ON
First thing I did was throw out the pad inside, I always use my makeup brushes. This is great for summer events like weddings. Once you learn how to properly highlight and contour without caking on products you will absolutely love this one. I find is good for dry and oily skin and did not effect my acne.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.