BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Courtney C.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
It's ok, but I don't feel like it does much color correction, and it can be drying on your skin. It didn't make a difference in how long my foundation lasted throughout the day.
Sarah E.
Everyone always doubts elf since they are a cheap drugstore company but I love them for certain products! I have setting powder from them and it really completes my look I love it so much and it’s only $6!!!
Felicia H.
Columbia, SC
I haven't quite mastered this powder but it definitely works.
Take a before photo and an after and there's a major difference when it's worn.
E.L.F. always delivers for cheap.
raelynn b.
New Kensington
Amazing at minimizing your pours and giving you a great finish with your makeup ! Also really helps your makeup from forming any wrinkles or face lines. Love this product !
Rachael K.
Las Vegas
Review for: Sheer more...
Love this product! Subtle and quick enough to apply without feeling cake-like. I love how flawless my skin looks in photos (especially with flash) after using this product.
Amy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this finishing powder it's lasted me a long time I've used it so much until I have just a tiny little bit left and I would definitely get this product again.
Galylea V.
Scottsbluff
This is an okay beginner powder but if youre serious about makeup and want good results or if youre barely getting serious, do not use this one. It has terrible flashback.
Meredith R.
Levelland
Review for: Sheer more...
I did not like this powder AT ALL. I tried it multiple times and it always moved my makeup around and left a weird white cast on my face. I would not repurchase this ever.
Olivia H.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Sheer more...
This was not my favorite at all. It was so drying and had tons of flashback. I was really hoping to like this especially because of the price but it’s not worth it. I would not buy this again. I recommend coty airspun as an alternative
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
Decent face powder. I like that it is a translucent color so I can use year round. Downside it made a huge mess and not a good thing when hurrying or taking your makeup with you.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.