BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Allie S.
Jewetts Mills, NB
Great for baking under eye concealer! Definitely comparable to more expensive brands at a much more reasonable price point
Ritadoesmakeup💞 C.
italy
I liked this powder, I tried better products but for the price it is really good. It help with under eye concelar creasing
Allyson D.
Oshawa, ON
this powder is really good for mattifying the face and applying under the eyes! it's really finely milled and easy to apply
Glorianni E.
Review for: 2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio High Definition Powder 83331 Translucent more...
This powder is great to use during the day but at night I feel like it gives me a white face effect with the camera flash.
Mia R.
Nassau, NY
I love it! I bought it about 2 months ago and it's almost gone. I like how it really covers the orange tint to my concealer
Raizelle L.
Silky smooth but there is flash back on the camera when you take selfies all night. Lasts awhile but there are Bette brands
Caitlin S.
KINGSTON, NS
Great inexpensive dupe for the Laura Mercier doesn't feel cakey at all! Can be a little messy at times but totally worth it
aly d.
Thie product is a very good one, but because the product is so finely milled it makes it really messy and i gets everywhere
Kaitlyn G.
North Carolina
Love this powder!! Helps my foundation stay on all day.. does make you look a little ghostly if you put too much on though
Rishara F.
i use this powder to set my concealer. and over the year i have switch to another brand because it suits my compexion more
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.