BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Allie S.
Jewetts Mills, NB
Great for baking under eye concealer! Definitely comparable to more expensive brands at a much more reasonable price point
Ashley M.
Fredericton
Great powder for setting and locking in foundation! No flashback in photos, great base for other products to go on top of!
Felica C.
Goulais river , ON
Review for: Sheer more...
This is by far the best setting powder for this price. It really Sets my make up. I just wish there was more in-the package
aly d.
Thie product is a very good one, but because the product is so finely milled it makes it really messy and i gets everywhere
Kaitlyn G.
North Carolina
Love this powder!! Helps my foundation stay on all day.. does make you look a little ghostly if you put too much on though
Caitlin S.
KINGSTON, NS
Great inexpensive dupe for the Laura Mercier doesn't feel cakey at all! Can be a little messy at times but totally worth it
Michelle W.
Burton on Trent
Review for: Sheer more...
Amazing value, I love elf for this. Value for money and cruelty free to boot. Applied well and felt good on the skin
Mia R.
Nassau, NY
I love it! I bought it about 2 months ago and it's almost gone. I like how it really covers the orange tint to my concealer
Kerilyn H.
So far I really enjoy this powder. I don't find it settles into my lines and does not make me cakey. It's still new to me.
Allyson D.
Oshawa, ON
this powder is really good for mattifying the face and applying under the eyes! it's really finely milled and easy to apply
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.