BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Betty A.
The high definition powder does the job, but I don't really like it because of the access of loose powder that comes off of it
sarah b.
GATINEAU, QC
This stuff is a great setting powder but stays out once applied, it has no colour so it is completely great for almost anyone.
Rachelle L.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love using this powder for under my eyes it really brightens by blue eyes, the only downfall is it was be a bit messy to use
Joleen H.
Durham
Great setting powder . Don't feel clumpy on great to finish any look loved it would buy again amazing product defo a must buy
Samantha S.
Minneapolis, MN
The powder is great but the container sucks! The powder gets all over everything because the container does not shut tightly.
Peristera A.
It's really good for baking!!! I just discovered the technic recently and this product helped me a lot with my baking skills
rashel b.
canada
It was way too dry. Almost chalky. It was supposed to be translucent but it showed up white on the skin. Will not repurchace
Chardonnay C.
I have to say this is perfect one of the best setting powder I have used and it has changed the way I do my makeup completely
NATALIYA 💋.
I find this to be too white and causes flashback in photos. But it's a fine powder so it's very soft and you dont need a lot!
Emily H.
Mattifies my face as I would like it to. The powder gets everywhere but that is expected because it is a translucent poweder.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.