BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Dorianne D.
It is seriously the best you can get for the price! Cheap but great! Can't live without it anymore. ELF is a very cool brand
Nisa A.
I love using this to "bake" my concealer! It blurs out any blending mishaps and makes my entire face look more put together.
Chardonnay C.
I have to say this is perfect one of the best setting powder I have used and it has changed the way I do my makeup completely
Sophh✨ H.
Larkhall
Review for: Sheer more...
Was okay, I paid £5 and it came in this tiny jar that didn’t even last me long and was a struggle to use because of the size
Samantha S.
Minneapolis, MN
The powder is great but the container sucks! The powder gets all over everything because the container does not shut tightly.
Gabryelle N.
Recife Pernambuco
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Minha prima testou e adorou o produto infelizmente ainda não tive o prazer de testar mais segundo minha prima ele é incrível
Catherine R.
Gatineau, QC
This is such an awesome product. Such an affordable price. It's works perfectly and it is lightweight and truly transparent.
Dean K.
Review for: Sheer more...
Great product.. it does what you expect it to do although I’d prefer if it was slightly more affordable. It costs around €10.
Chiara E.
Saint Catharines
I don't find that this does anything. It's translucent yet leaves my face white and powdery, even when I brush all excess off
Peristera A.
It's really good for baking!!! I just discovered the technic recently and this product helped me a lot with my baking skills
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.