BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Janice M.
Simcoe, ON
I like it. It's not like, the best but it does the job needed when on a budget. Fluffy! Makes my makeup look the way I want it.
Grace F.
Calgary, AB
Fantastic setting powder. I had a much more expensive one and this one is better in my opinion. Really fantastic for the price.
Betty A.
The high definition powder does the job, but I don't really like it because of the access of loose powder that comes off of it
Nicole W.
Upper Sackville, NS
Review for: Sheer more...
Decent power. Does the job, but there is really nothing special about with. With that said, for 8$ (CAD), it works in a pinch!
nana C.
madrid
Estos polvos traslucidos osn los que mas utilizo porque te dan un acabaod natural y no se nota para nada que los llevas puestos
Shazia S.
Didn't like it at all.I find this very dry on and doesn't set my foundation well.Not a fan of ELF colored products in general.
Sam S.
Review for: Sheer more...
Good powder. Minimal flashback. Lasts a while and keeps everything in place. A bit small, not much product. Good for dry skin.
Emily C.
Hookfield , Harlow
Review for: Sheer more...
Amazing powder. I have quite shiny skin and this really helped to dull the shine and helps to keep my makeup on point all day.
Camilla T.
Coulsdon
This powder was definitely worth every penny! It lasts a long time and gives your makeup a lovely glowing matte finish to it!
Gillian D.
Edmonton
I didn't like this product. I found it left my face looking really white. I only used it once or twice before giving it away.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.