BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
alaa J.
Damietta
Very beautiful and suitable for all types of skin and its texture is wonderful and lasts for a long time I love it very much😍😍😍😍
Jennie B.
Ottawa
This powder really helped to bring everything together. I have recommended it to my sister who also loves it. Very easy to apply.
Ayah S.
mansoura
I use it always to fix my concealer and my foundation it is very light and it fills thoseugly pores giving me perfect final look
katherine Z.
4755 Mercantile Ave ste 7 City: Naples State: Florida Zip 34104 - United States Phone 239-3
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
The powder is completely transparent on your skin and does a great job of tinting and blending. There's nothing better than this!
Trina B.
Alma, ON
Review for: Sheer more...
Light shine free powder. I use over B.B. cream as my morning face routine. It spreads well but I don’t like the shaker container.
Butheina R.
Abi Dahbi
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder I love this powder I choosed banana 🍌colour it gives me beautiful finish and natural colour
Lucie C.
Bordeaux
One of the greatest face powder ever , and a really cheat one , what in heaven would you ask for ? It is perfect for any skintype
Priscilla H.
Newmarket , ON
Packaging is very cheap and flimsy but the product itself does its job of creating a mate finish, I wish the packaging was nicer
Caroline G.
Review for: Sheer more...
I gave this away. Just felt dry and cheap. Felt like putting plaster dust on my face. I love elf, but this one was a bust for me.
Lauren M.
Peterborough
This keeps my makeup in place all day long. I find it feel a little heavy so I only use it for special occasions or on hot days
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.