BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
alaa J.
Damietta
Very beautiful and suitable for all types of skin and its texture is wonderful and lasts for a long time I love it very much😍😍😍😍
Sherri S.
Sydney, NS
This powder is great for the price. I use it to set my makeup and it doesnt leave my foundation cakey. Definitely worth the money
MakeUP Q.
KUWAIT
e.l.f. High Definition Powder IS VERYYY GOODD, ELF IS VERY GOOD MAKEUP, SOOO EFFECTIVE, NOT EXPENSIVE, I USE IT ALMOST EVERY DAY
Debbi C.
No sé ustedes pero a mi me encanta!!!!!!!!

Se los recomiendo,vale invertir un poco más Con este producto que en uno de farmacia.
Hannah B.
Runcorn
Not a fan, makes you look ghostly and causes flash back. Even though it feels smooth I just didn't like this as a setting powder.
Asmaa E.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This product is beautiful and its price is nice and I like it and I would like to try it if possible at the earliest opportunity
Jannine C.
Such a great fantastic amazing product for its very cheap price. I would recommend it to teens that are looking for cheap stuff.
katherine Z.
4755 Mercantile Ave ste 7 City: Naples State: Florida Zip 34104 - United States Phone 239-3
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
The powder is completely transparent on your skin and does a great job of tinting and blending. There's nothing better than this!
Kylina-Marie R.
This is my FAVORITE! And for around 7$ how could you go wrong. I highly recommend this product! Anything by elf for that matter.
Lauren M.
Peterborough
This keeps my makeup in place all day long. I find it feel a little heavy so I only use it for special occasions or on hot days
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.