BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lucinda C.
Parsons, TN
This product did a great job at making sure my under eyes didn't crease! It had a horrible back flash when taking pictures though.
Lucy H.
Review for: Sheer more...
Not the biggest fan of this. I found that I needed to use a setting spray to make it sink in to my skin. It just looked a bit cakey
Alisha B.
Turns my face white but I do like it since I have never tried setting powder I figured that I would try out this one to start with
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Does the job well, better then many high end powders I've tried. Very affordable, sets my makeup great and my makeup lasts all day.
Mya M.
LONDON, ON
Works just as well as any of the expensive powders! Needs to be blended in well to not look too white and powdery but overall good!
Dani M.
Overton, NS
I love this setting powder! It is lightweight, blendable, and doesn't settle into fine lines. It is also at an amazing price point!
Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This is another that delivers what it promises to my fascinates me a lot and I give him also with all the love and heart five stars
Zoe S.
Gretna
Did set makeup in place but left white cast on me no matter how I applied it or how much I blended. Much prefer translucent powders
Jannine C.
Such a great fantastic amazing product for its very cheap price. I would recommend it to teens that are looking for cheap stuff.
Sherri S.
Sydney, NS
This powder is great for the price. I use it to set my makeup and it doesnt leave my foundation cakey. Definitely worth the money
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.