BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Shalyn S.
United States of America
Purchased at: Walmart
I was hoping this would be great but it felt a little chalky but outside of that it worked well, it made my skin soft, and was fairly translucent. For the price you cant complain.
Erin M.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
I did not like how this powder wore. It felt a bit too dry after application so I would not recommend this for dry skin. Also it appeared too white as opposed to translucent.
Hailey M.
lancaster
Review for: Sheer more...
I have used this product multiple times and I’m not too impressed with the outcome. It has a matte finish. What I don’t like about it is that it clumps or is gritty. I wouldn’t buy this product again.
Cailin H.
This powder has very bad flashback and makes you look really pale. It goes in very white and doesn’t apply very evenly for me. It is inexpensive though so it works if you’re trying to save money.
Belle P.
Munster
Review for: Sheer more...
This.product is absolutely terrible it gives a terrible flashback and leaves your skin very dry it is easy to apply though buy it has a bit so pretty shimmer finish I would not recommend this product.
Laura P.
I noticed this had some glitter in it which I personally didn't care for but it is a good setting powder and leaves your skin looking bright especially when used under the eyes.
Jordan W.
I used this powder to set my eye primer. It does s great job of preventing creases but it doesn't do well on the face when you use flash photography. Otherwise it is a good powder for every day wear
Mari Y.
Cumb Foreside, ME
Really smooth and undetectable on the face and under the eyes. A bit messy to use however. Now I prefer using pressed powders over loose ones to set my foundation/concealer.
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
This was one of the first translucent powders I had ever tried and omg its good!!! It keeps your makeup in place, and the best part is that there’s no flashback at all. 10/10 would totally recommend.
Stephanie P.
Monroe
Perfect finish to a full face of make up, smooths out your color and help a keep make up from melting away during the hot summer days and it stops my face from feeling oily
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.