BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
alaa J.
Damietta
Very beautiful and suitable for all types of skin and its texture is wonderful and lasts for a long time I love it very much😍😍😍😍
Ayah S.
mansoura
I use it always to fix my concealer and my foundation it is very light and it fills thoseugly pores giving me perfect final look
MakeUP Q.
KUWAIT
e.l.f. High Definition Powder IS VERYYY GOODD, ELF IS VERY GOOD MAKEUP, SOOO EFFECTIVE, NOT EXPENSIVE, I USE IT ALMOST EVERY DAY
Caroline G.
Review for: Sheer more...
I gave this away. Just felt dry and cheap. Felt like putting plaster dust on my face. I love elf, but this one was a bust for me.
katherine Z.
4755 Mercantile Ave ste 7 City: Naples State: Florida Zip 34104 - United States Phone 239-3
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
The powder is completely transparent on your skin and does a great job of tinting and blending. There's nothing better than this!
Jennie B.
Ottawa
This powder really helped to bring everything together. I have recommended it to my sister who also loves it. Very easy to apply.
Asmaa E.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This product is beautiful and its price is nice and I like it and I would like to try it if possible at the earliest opportunity
Trina B.
Alma, ON
Review for: Sheer more...
Light shine free powder. I use over B.B. cream as my morning face routine. It spreads well but I don’t like the shaker container.
Kylina-Marie R.
This is my FAVORITE! And for around 7$ how could you go wrong. I highly recommend this product! Anything by elf for that matter.
Lucie C.
Bordeaux
One of the greatest face powder ever , and a really cheat one , what in heaven would you ask for ? It is perfect for any skintype
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.