BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Allissa J.
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I love his product so much! It locks in your makeup all day long. It has a natural to matte finish and can be used for all skin types.
Jay H.
Okotoks , AB
Slightly messy but that's with any loose powder, I'm honestly not sure if this powder does much baking wise but setting wise it works!
Lauren L.
Excellent dupe for the makeup forever hd powder. Extremely affordable yet does the same as the more expensive powders, can't go wrong.
Carlos E.
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
OMG .i was in the store and i thought why don't buy it but i wai racing money and i couldn't waste it but i tried it and it was great
Michelle M.
Paradise
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is perfect for setting my makeup & creating a matte finish to my foundation! I like that it’s sheer so it doesn’t show.
somer j.
This powder sets my make but perfectly but I would not recommend if you was going to take photos with flash as it does give flashback
abigail g.
El Paso
*es super fino. Es muy polvoso y se ase regero con el. Sella bien el maquillaje pero si te tomas una foto con flash refleja lo.blanco
Cassidy D.
Saskatoon, SK
Great product for the price. I feel like it takes quite a bit compared to some other brands but it works great for how often I use it
Lilianna M.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Sheer more...
Loved this product. Very great for the price. It keeps skin looking matte all day. It is easy to apply and makes the skin look great.
Melissa D.
Midland, ON
This is the first finishing powder I have tried so I don't have anything to compare it to. I do like how it helps my face stay matte
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.