BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This is another that delivers what it promises to my fascinates me a lot and I give him also with all the love and heart five stars
Mya M.
LONDON, ON
Works just as well as any of the expensive powders! Needs to be blended in well to not look too white and powdery but overall good!
Lucinda C.
Parsons, TN
This product did a great job at making sure my under eyes didn't crease! It had a horrible back flash when taking pictures though.
Dani M.
Overton, NS
I love this setting powder! It is lightweight, blendable, and doesn't settle into fine lines. It is also at an amazing price point!
Trina B.
Alma, ON
Review for: Sheer more...
Light shine free powder. I use over B.B. cream as my morning face routine. It spreads well but I don’t like the shaker container.
Priscilla H.
Newmarket , ON
Packaging is very cheap and flimsy but the product itself does its job of creating a mate finish, I wish the packaging was nicer
Jennie B.
Ottawa
This powder really helped to bring everything together. I have recommended it to my sister who also loves it. Very easy to apply.
Ayah S.
mansoura
I use it always to fix my concealer and my foundation it is very light and it fills thoseugly pores giving me perfect final look
Lucie C.
Bordeaux
One of the greatest face powder ever , and a really cheat one , what in heaven would you ask for ? It is perfect for any skintype
Caroline G.
Review for: Sheer more...
I gave this away. Just felt dry and cheap. Felt like putting plaster dust on my face. I love elf, but this one was a bust for me.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.