BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Xochitl C.
Torreón
De los mejores polvos hd que hay de bajo costo, en lo personal me gustaron mucho, las Fotos se mira lindas , buena marca de farmacia
Samagda J.
Doral
If you want the perfect definition, and bake you need to uses this product, I always recommended to my friend for a perfect make up!
Julia P.
It's an ok powder but don't like the flashback though. Does it's job as a powder but if you use it, make sure you don't do pictures.
Winfridah N.
Amazingly light since it does not require a lot to do the job.Reduction of pore sizes and fine lines.Staple product in my makeup bag
Michelle M.
Paradise
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is perfect for setting my makeup & creating a matte finish to my foundation! I like that it’s sheer so it doesn’t show.
Monique L.
Toronto, ON
If you are of a deeper complexion, you have to be so light handed with this product or it'll show up in flashback from your camera.
Lilianna M.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Sheer more...
Loved this product. Very great for the price. It keeps skin looking matte all day. It is easy to apply and makes the skin look great.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Does the job well, better then many high end powders I've tried. Very affordable, sets my makeup great and my makeup lasts all day.
Tianna S.
Chilliwack, BC
I wasn't a huge fan of the E.L.F. Cosmetics High Definition Powder. It had major flashback, left my face oily looking, and creased
Alisha B.
Turns my face white but I do like it since I have never tried setting powder I figured that I would try out this one to start with
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.