BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Laura E.
Doral, FL
Its a good powder. It sets the foundation and the concealer in the right place and the fact that it is a non color powder make it great!
Simone T.
A finishing powder that is translucent therefore does not leave you looking washed out. This is a must for a girl with a pale skin tone.
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
Love this product. It's definitely what I would call a go to product. It applies so well evenly and smoothly. And it's def long lasting.
Shannon P.
Nice packaging, affordable. however does have flashback so would only use when I know I’m not going to be taking photos such as for work.
Nathalie G.
Timmins, ON
Not translucent. I'm very pale and this showed up very white on my already fair skin and I hit pan within a couple of weeks of using it.
Alanna G.
Not my favourite, the powder has to much sparkle to it and also does not do a very good job in setting under eye concealer when baking.
Emma W.
Macdonald Drive , Forres
goes on beautifully and the packaging is super cute! does cause flashback though. doesnt leave a cast and ia a fully loose white powder
Lucia M.
Spain
It is good. You need to know, if you don't use a powder foundation, this will give you mayor flashbacks, so you have to use 2 products
Christine K.
Burlington , ON
I absolutely love E.L.F and this Studio High Definition Powder is no exception. It sets my makeup perfectly and leaves a matte finish.
Heaven A.
Ottawa, ON
I love this powder for baking. It takes away all my oily ness and lasts all day. It is my favourite and I have been using it for years.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.