BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Samar K.
Review for: Translucent more...
This was my first powder and I don't think there is a powder better than this. It gives the most perfect finish. Perfect for baking too.
Paula F.
Beamsville
This is a beautiful feeling clear finely milled translucent setting powder. Keeps foundation looking fresh for hours. Laura Mercier dupe.
Anna F.
Verona, WI
This is good and it does a good job of setting. It does have flashback though, so I wouldn't use it on a day you are being photographed.
Neerebma A.
Feels nice on the skin but the packaging is not as good. Either a little comes out or a lot. And I can never close the lid properly lol!
Kayla I.
Work very well and sets perfectly. Create formula , great colour doesn't leave the face looking white. Great experience with this product
Beatriz A.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Este pó é o meu favorito no mundo, é realmente fácil de aplicar, e eu uso isso para assar também, não cheira mal, então isso é um bônus"
Sary B.
No flashback! I use it to set my concealer and it does wonders... I can take pictures with flash and it doesn't make me look like a clown
Nace C.
Review for: Sheer more...
It's not a bad powder, but it is difficult to get out of the component. Even though it's a very inexpensive product you do not get a lot
Meg G.
Geelong
Review for: Sheer more...
It is a very white powered but I am also quite pale so it doesn’t look bad on me but for darker more tanned people probably not the best.
shana t.
I dont like it at all. Ended up throwing it out. There was 2 different options and both had shimmer.i did not want a shimmer eye or face.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.